Chapter 8: Shizu vs Ogres

The South-east part of the Great Jura Forest.
Unlike humans who sustained their food in large groups—Monsters are always facing drought and famine. It's a formless monster that they cannot fight physically—for monsters The survival of the fittest is everything.

"You will be Geld— The Orc Lord Geld."

◇◇◇

Well, how should I say this? Shizu-san asked me if I can hire her...

I definitely can but this village doesn't have currency—all I can give her was good quality food and I guess a house to stay—Well surprisingly enough she compromise me with just that. Right, right so today onwards Shizu-san will join our ranks. Our adventure was hectic but now it will be smooth sailing. Gently and silently Tempest was gaining its shape— because the nearby Goblin villages seek my protection faster this time— our population jump from 250 to a thousand. Let's just hope by that time we have a sturdy army to intercept the Orcs.

We focus our manpower and resources on the buildings like houses and political establishments like a small meeting hall, public dine-in, and a training ground. So with all of that into consideration, we still need to be considerate of what to build first. It would be great to establish the children a school for education but the Orc lord comes first.

And so by begetting Shizu-san in the curators a Rank Special A adventurer. There should be no worries anymore—

Now that it reminds me, Ciel frequently asks my permissions on going to the bath— well I can relate to that...

That bath was luxurious and If I can help it I can stay there 24/7

But now let's focus on our main goal—Shizu-san should be meeting up with them now. Yes, it's time on meeting my first subordinates The Ogres. To be frank I can save their village by sending Shizu-san or sending a {Multiple Existence}. But I'd decided to play this the hard way— with the power I have now I can obliterate every enemy in the way but I decided to produce the same outcome as the other time plane. Especially saving a whole tribe would bring great unwanted changes in this reality. And to be honest, before naming them Benimaru and their group were unyielding if it was not for Shuna then all of them would suicide without hearing my explanation. In other words, If their village did not disappear they will be reluctant to become my subordinates— their village needs to be relinquished my naivety has long gone since my battle with the Farmus Kingdom. I'm not Holy like a Saint nor a savior Hero, I'm a Demon Lord— Sorry, but I'm not sorry.

Now then shall we meet them again?

◇◇◇

Well, all goes well now, last night Ciel handed me an overwhelming defeat. Her punches still sting on my body

As for now— I'm convinced that Ciel-san is the enigma but how should I approach her? her location was completely unknown even using the best abilities of {Universal Detect} I still can't find a single lead about her. Better just ask Rimuru-san later— basically Slime-san is our boss in this place but last time he insists on me calling him by his name it's not really a big deal.

I've started working on the patrols and currently, we are plucking out the bounties of the forest. 

"Lady Shizu, thank you for patroling over us."
A passing Hobgoblin praised me
"No need to thank me I'm just doing my work."
I answered.

I'm embarrassed that they are thanking me, in actuality I'm just slacking— To be precise my position is only a watch in case something bad happen but nothing unusual is occurring therefore I'm just dwindling beneath the shadow of a comfortable tree on top of the hill where I can observe the village.