▬▬▬ 𝗦𝗜𝗫

Start from the beginning

Kiyomi's brows raised, "Shopping?" she was confused.

Rindou looked at his watch and looked back at her. "Yeah, I'll buy you a dress for the party." Rindou insisted.

"I can buy my dress, but it doesn't mean I'll turn down your invitation. I miss shopping! Let me prep for a minute." Kiyomi fixed her desk, putting her laptop and papers in the drawer. She took her phone and looked at her schedule.

"Kiana? Are my schedules clear for today?" she asked to confirm.

Her assistant nods, "Yes, Ma'am." She will grab this opportunity to relax and have fun since there is no project.

"Thanks," she thanked Kiana. Kiyomi stood up from her chair, grabbing her purse and phone. "Let's go, Rin." She said, waiting for Rindou to get up from his seat.

"Wow, first nickname basis, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Alright, baby," Rindou exclaimed. He was standing up, fixing his necktie, and letting Kiyomi walk first, watching her back, analyzing her body type, thinking what kind of dress does fit her?

 He was standing up, fixing his necktie, and letting Kiyomi walk first, watching her back, analyzing her body type, thinking what kind of dress does fit her?

Ran and the other executives are discussing the progress of their works. Each and everyone has their data reports from the previous months. Bonten's business is expanding, making their connection and influence expand as well. Each in everyday Bonten is becoming the worse off, the worse criminal organization in Japan.

And Ran doesn't mind it at all, the horrendous crimes he committed, but he felt an uneasy feeling when Kiyomi suddenly went to his mind, thinking if she'd accept him, afraid that she would turn him away. But Kiyomi seems not fazed, knowing she slept with a Bonten member, not just an ordinary member but an executive.

He suddenly felt an urge to know her better. A background check won't hurt.

They arrived in Harajuku, where fashion is alive, it is the center of Japan's most extreme teenage cultures and fashion styles, but it also offers shopping for adults and some historic sights

Kiyomi cast her gaze along the street. It's been a while since she's been out in public without fear of being followed by security. It was only she and Rindou going clothing shopping. "Let's go!" Rindou drew Kiyomi from the swarm of people going along the street and into a clothes boutique.