Chapter 4

I woke up to my stupid ass alarm clock again

I woke up to my stupid ass alarm clock again. I got up and put my clothes on.

The outfit:

I went downstairs and saw my mom watching tv

I went downstairs and saw my mom watching tv. I just ignored her and got some toast and put it in the toaster. And then I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Alyssas mom: hi honey umm can we talk.

Alyssa:yeah what is it. Alyssas mom:umm you're father called last night and he wanted to see you for the weekend. Alyssa: I'm not going to shittyvale for the weekend. Alyssas mom:but he really wants to see you. Alyssa: I'm only going to go if you let me see Simon again. Alyssas mom sighs. Alyssas mom: fine. Alyssa:yes thank you so much bye mom. Alyssas mom:bye honey. I grab my toast and I skateboard to school.

I meet up with heather in the bathroom. Alyssa: good morning. Heather:your in a good mood this morning. Alyssa: shut up. She says playfully. Heather laughs. They talk until the bell rings. Heather:bye see you at lunch. Alyssa:ok bye. She walks to her first class and she sees Simon and she try's to look for other seats but she couldn't so she just sat next to him.

Simon POV:
I see Alyssa and she sit next to me and I decided to put my hand on her thigh. And she looks at me with a smirk. I start moving my hand under her dress. And she writes a and note that said
𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡-𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑠𝑎. I turn to her and smirk. She asks the teacher if she can go to the bathroom. A few minutes later I ask the teacher can I go.

Alyssa POV:
I was in the janitors closet waiting for Simon. Until the door opens and I see Simon with a smirk on his face. And we locked the door and we start to make out. Then he pins me to the wall and starts sucking on my neck. (In Alyssas head I can't believe I'm about to have sex in a janitors closet.)

He starts to take off his shirt and he ask if I'm ready I said yes. (Imagine the rest)
After we was done we was sitting on the floor in the janitors closet sweating. Simon: that was. Alyssa: Amazing. Alyssa: I need a cigarette you have one. Simon: yeah. He pulls out one and he gives it to Alyssa. Then she lights it and smokes. Alyssa: so what are we. Simon: will you like to be my girlfriend. Alyssa: yes.

She kisses him and he kisses back and they both walk out of the janitors closet and head back to class.