Luna

Warning Lemon (Means Sex scene)

Y/N walked down the hallway of his school. It was his 1st year of high school, and he already had a few bully's. Unexpectedly he felt someone pin him up against a locker. Looking down he saw his beautiful year mean bully, Luna.

 Looking down he saw his beautiful year mean bully, Luna

"W-what do you want?" He asked scared. She smirked before punching him in the gut. "I just wanted you to remember who was on top." She said before adding another part. "And meet me after school loser." She said as he nodded, a little scared. She and her friends walked off as his friend came up to him. "You ok Y/N?" He asked as you nodded. The day ended as you met with Luna, knowing if you didn't life would have sucked for you. You found her behind the school. You were confused she looked different from before in school. "W-what did you want?" She looked at you and were taken by surprise when you found her snout pressed against your mouth. You tried to pull away but you couldn't, your body wouldn't let you. You felt something wet across your lips as you slowly opened them. You felt her tongue invade your mouth, and you pressed her closer to you, which she didn't seem to mind. Your tongues fought, hers winning as she explored your mouth. After a few minutes she pulled away looking at your with the cutest eyes you had ever seen. She grew a devious smirk, as her furred paw grasped your dick. Even though their was still layers between your dick and her hand you could still feel it, as you became super hard. She smiled as she got on her knees positioning herself in front of your pants. Grasping the top of your pants she pulled them down revealing a huge bulge in your boxers. Her smiled grew as she rubbed her paw against it, watching your reaction as pleasure poured through you. She grabbed your boxers and pulled them down, revealing a 10 Inch Dong, 6 inches in width. She rapped her furry paws around it as she began rubbing you off. You let out squirms as pleasure flooded through you. You suddenly felt something wet enclose your dick. You opened your eyes to see her muzzle rapped around your cock as she sucked and licked around it. You moaned as she continued until you felt something coming. "I'm c-cumming." You said as she went to your tip as you filled her hot mouth with cum. She slowly pulled of your dick earning a crisp popping sound to come from it. I hire oozed down your dick and her mouth as she licked your dick with her canine tongue. She licked her lips before looking at your orgasmed face. "Let's finish this at your house." She said seductively as you could only nod. Pulling your pants up, she grabbed your hand and led her over to your house. Your parents were away on a business trip until Friday so you had plenty of time. She pushed you to the bed before taking off her blue jeans revealing a hardening sight to your quickly hardening dick.

 She pushed you to the bed before taking off her blue jeans revealing a hardening sight to your quickly hardening dick

She playfully slapped her ass. "Come get it daddy." She said sexily as you quickly went over to her, as she placed her as on your face, panties still on. You smelled her pussy as you tasted the wet liquid that stained her panties. She lightly Moaned as you pulled her pink panties off, revealing a light pink pussy and small tight ass. You test licked the pussy, receiving a moan from her. You smiled before going ham on her wolf pussy. By then she was moaning louder and louder. "Uh, Y/N! Im cumming!" She yelled as a white liquid hit your tongue as you gobbled it up. She looked at you with amber eyes that beemed lust as she raised herself above your dick before slowly lowering herself down. It. Felt. Amazing. You had to restrain yourself from pounding her as you saw she was in pain. Grabbing her hand she smiled before dropping down on your dick, letting out a whimper of pain as she let a few tears go. Comforting her she slowly got into a Rythm of bouncing. You two continued pounding for another 5 minutes until you both felt your climaxes coming. Grasping her hand you both exploded, white juices colliding as she fell on your chest. Both exhausted she confessed. "I-I always loved
You Y/N and didn't know how to approach it. I hope you know that." She said as you kissed her muzzle before hugging her naked body to yours as you eventually both gave in to the dark abyss.