Part 6 - Knights

En başından başla

=

The eight of you finally arrived on the other side of the bridge and you turned to Mal, who raised her brow "I'm going to head home, check on the boys, where are you heading?"

Mal thought about it for a moment, squinting a bit "Heading to the dorms first, then the castle, going to look for Ben." You nodded and turned on your heel, looking behind you as footsteps followed.

"Hold up, I'm coming with you, you might need some magic muscle. And I need to make sure Harry and Gil are okay" Uma caught up to you and you nodded with a smile, calling back towards Mal as she and the others headed towards Auradon prep.

"See you all later, stay safe!" Mal waved you off and you and Uma bolted towards the beach end of Auradon city where you're apartment sat.

-

The now six vks stepped into the Auradon prep courtyard, where they were slightly surprised to find dozens of sleeping students.

"They're asleep," Evie said in shock, she had known about the sleeping spell but it was a shock to see it now. "everyone" she stepped closer to two young students, no older than Celia, and lifted their heads a bit. Sighing in relief as they let out soft snores. Evie lifted her phone and frowned, the line went dead again, Dizzy hadn't picked up her phone.

"I can't get Ben" Mal murmured from beside her, glaring down at the signal icon as it showed an 'X' next to it.

"or Dizzy" Evie sighed, letting her arm fall as her call to Doug also went dead "or Doug"

"Can't get Jane either, signals dead" Carlos grumbled, shoving his phone in his pocket and grumbling, smiling a bit as Celia gawked at the Auradon prep dorm building.

"Is that Auradon prep?!" Celia asked, her voice conveying her barely concealed excitement.

"No, that the dorm building, that's" Carlos pointed behind Celia, towards the even larger white stone and blue glass building "Auradon prep, and when everyone wakes up, you're gonna love it" Celia did a small fist pump as she grinned.

She was gonna scam so many people

Carlos perked up as a series of barks caught his attention 'Carlos!' Dude called, stopping every few moments to look around for his boy 'Carlos!'

"Dude!" Carlos called back, grinning as Dude turned to look at him and bolted towards Carlos as soon as Dude locked his eyes onto his boy. Carlos crouched down and caught Dude in his arms, holding his precious pup close "Dude, you're awake!"

'Course, I am! Went to janes party and arrived just in time to jump in the enchanted lake, I remember Mal mentioning it broke spells, and then went looking for you! Where have you been?!' Dude pressed his paws into Carlos' chest, the others gathering around him and the dog.

"the isle, we got the ember which is our shot to save Audrey and Auradon, what did she do exactly?" Hadie and Celia gave each other a look of 'what the hell is happening?' as Dude started to recount his 'tale'

'and then she started to turn everyone else into s-' Evie gasped from beside Carlos, interrupting Dudes 'talking' (which to her was just barks and other dog noises) and running up to Hanna, Happy's youngest daughter.

"Guys!" Evie yelled in a slight panic, looking over her boyfriend's baby cousin for any injuries that would sustain after they reversed the spells Audrey had set in place "Hanna turned to stone"

Mal bit her lip, they needed to get to the castle to look for Ben, as around here there was nothing except Dude. Mal looked around for anything they could use to get to the castle quicker as it would take hours on foot.