ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛɪᴛᴛʟᴇ-ᴛᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

Start from the beginning

“You do realize you're getting glared at by like more than half of the instructors, right?” I trailed my eyes to where we were walking, feeling eyes watching from afar. Or more specifically, gazing at the boy following beside me.

“They're just jealous,” He clicked his tongue, having the audacity to wink at one of them. “At least I'm not painfully starving myself to death.”

“You say that everytime but then comply to your usual diet like an obedient puppy after you get scolded later on.” Which was true, but then also not, seeing as he sometimes goes off to eat anything he wants. I do however, admire how he manages to fulfill his assignments.

“Well, uh, it's called being a role model. Just like what that old woman told me before, that if someone wants to be beautiful, they have to suffer.” He reasoned out, chewing the last bite of his food.

“You sound like you're on the last days of your life.”

William Finsby, or Liam, as he convinced me everyday to call him, is a boy whom never gave up on the idea of being a bothersome roach. Being the danseur noble, male counterpart of a prima ballerina absoluta, we were both assigned to take up the lead characters of another romantic piece, specifically Giselle. By the end of that one, the audience deemed us as worthy main performers, alighting the popular pairing between us.

“The show's over, why are you still being a pain?” I stepped to the left hallway, ducking slightly as a man passed by with a pole of lights.

“Is it bad to seek company from a friend?”

“Then why make an effort to be with someone who's not one.” Reaching for the door to the room, I pushed it open and headed straight inside.

“Okay ouch,” He stopped for a second with a frown before following right after. “But I'll see the positivity in the situation and be happy that you just don't want to friendzone me.”

Upon reaching the table assigned with my items, I quickly sat down on the chair and remove my earrings. “How difficult is it to grasp the idea of my unavailability?”

“The same obscurity as to believing that you're already married,” Liam took the seat next to mine, placing his arm on the side while lazily laying his cheek on his knuckles. “And yet I see no signs of a ring.”

Right. Edmund and I never really had the chance to bring back the proof of our unity from Narnia. Speaking of the boy, my eyes quickly snapped to the book in front of me. My hand gingerly flipped it open, taking the letter I hid inbetween pages. As I carefully ripped it undone, the boy suddenly leaned a bit closer to look at it.

“The least you could do is to give me some privacy,” He took the hand I used to push his face away, myself pulling it from his hold. “Erase that, you being inside the girls dressing room is already saying enough.”

Shrugging innocently, he just gave a smile to a trio of females by the side. Them dreamily waving at him back, myself not acknowledging that they were also in the space. “The others don't seem to mind me in here.”

Ignoring people has been quite what I've been doing a lot these past few days. Which was what I did to that blonde eldest sibling when we were together, makes me miss the times I got to bully him. He was an idiot, but he was one that's always there to be your personal nitwit advisor. Both him and Susan occasionally finds the time to exchange letters with me. Sometimes taking advantage of my family's faster channels, which grandfather paid for some reason, so that they could have the letters for their siblings sent on a quicker pace.

Beginning to read through the letter of the two poor Pevensies stuck in Cambridge, it was just a normal update of their lives much like before. It was filled with Edmund's humorous complaints of a cousin he calls a lizard, later delving into his deep affectionate poetry that made me bite my lip from smiling, and then his longing to stand beside me.