O4 ; raeil + moonyoung

Comenzar desde el principio

moonyoung squinted . she had a bad , bad feeling about it , and she wasn't going to trust her untrustable best friend . but then again , her first pull ( that she gave up ) was a prada , and her second pull was a pair of week - old socks ; surely the third pull would be something good ? perhaps even better ?

for the first time that day ( it was like 8am ) , she hesitated . " i'll ... take it ? i guess ? "

her boyfriend pulled out a slightly squashed mcdonalds cheeseburger .

moonyoung's squint turned into a frown . a frown you'd usually see on a vegan white mom's face whenever she was within a one kilometre radius of something that remotely resembled meat .

" oh , ew . "

raeil was beyond offended . for the nth time . she snatched the cheeseburger over , sticking her tongue out like an angry child .

" bobo ! "

yuta shrugged . he reached into the box once more , then took out a stack of cash .

" take or drop ? "

moonyoung paused . she looked at raeil once more , trying to find a clue from her expression .

it was an expression she couldn't quite decode — like a mix of surprise and confusion and glee and disappointment and also suspicion . that could only mean one thing — she had forgotten what it was .

which means it was definitely a bad thing .

" i'll drop it ! " she slapped the table confidently .

yuta put the cash on the table . " you're good , damn ! "

moonyoung was about to scream when he began flipping through the money like a flip book . surprisingly , underneath the first hundred dollar note , everything else was monopoly cash .

" nice . " doyoung said , " bet you're gonna love the last two . "

that sparked some interest in her . she sat up straight , the glint in her eyes reigniting like she was in a meeting with the hot ceo from networkly's branch in america who claimed his dad invented coffee . moonyoung locked her fingers together , raising an eyebrow .

" come on . "

even raeil turned serious . she stopped flinging her new prada everywhere and widened her eyes , occasional stealing glances at the purple iphone in yuta's hands .

( yes , an iphone . iphone 12 , if you're wondering . )

" i'll drop it . "

damn , she didn't even hesitate .

of course , moonyoung's answer made her scream . again . she almost flung the damn bag into her bestie's face .

" why the fuck are you so dumb ?! why the hell would you do that ?! why in the fucking world are you like this ?! you fucking — " she let out a series of curses that sounded mysteriously like what a keyboard smash would probably sound like in real life .

moonyoung herself was going insane . she inhaled sharply , rolling her eyes repeatedly , fanning her furious red face with her hands . doyoung was absolutely rolling on the floor from their interaction while yuta rubbed his temples .

" really , love ? all the expensive stuff i bought goes to raeil now ? "

the latter took the iphone with extra jubilance , not forgetting to flex it in her face .

" you have three phones , bitch ! hand it over ! "

" no ! i need extra storage to play superstar ateez ! "

yuta sighed . " last one , okay ? "

moonyoung did not hesitate this time . she jumped onto the sofa , eyes wide , very much invested as if she wasn't pretending to be an fbi agent interrogating a mafia lord thirty seconds ago .

" i'll take it ! i'll take it ! seriously ! do not let raeil get it ! "

her boyfriend let out a loud cheer and revealed the diamond ring in his hands . he picked her up from the couch , spinning her in his arms while smothering her face with kisses . under the cheering of the other couple present , he put the ring on her finger .

" you already proposed once ! "

" i wanna do it again ! " he grinned , joy written all over his face .

the atmosphere turned sentimental for a second , a sudden silence contributing to it .

in the silence , yuta whispered , " i love you . "

" i love you more . " moonyoung whispered back , " more than anything in the world . "

raeil smirked a debby ryan smirk as she took a bite out if her cheeseburger .

" i love my prada too ! "