Pool trouble

It was a hot day! You and a group of your girl friends wanted to go swimming, but it was still early in the summer months so lakes were out of the question! So you hit up the local outdoor pool. When you got there, hardly anyone was there. There were a few hot guys that checked you and your friends out as you walked by. What you didn't know was that one of them was Luke Evans. He watched you walk by, your hair was up in a high ponytail. but you took it out before you decided to get into the pool. You got to the diving board and dove in! As you reached the bottom you were about to push off when someone or something hit you in the head, knocking you out. Luke spotted you floating to the top on your belly. Unfortunately this pool did not have a lifeguard on duty, and knowing CPR he jumped in after you. Getting you on to the pool deck, he started attempting to resuscitate you. When you coughed up the water that the blow had put into your lungs.

You looked at the man above you. "Hello miss? what's your name?"

"My name is Y/n"

"Hi Y/n, I'm Luke, how are you doing?"

"I feel like I got hit by a bus."

Luke chuckled "Well you almost drowned"

You looked at him "You saved me?" He nodded "Thank you Luke, I owe you my life. If not for you I don't know what would have happened." He smiled the most dazzling smile you'd ever seen. "It was no problem, how about I take you to the hospital and get you checked out?" You nodded "that sounds like an idea" He picked you up bridal style and walked out of the pool area, you were blushing hard core, you think you might be falling for a guy you just met.