butterflies have to die sometimes

Start from the beginning

"yes! we're doing that c'mon!"

We all ran towards John B's van and he started driving. Pope sat in the passenger's seat and JJ sat with me in the back. I laid on his lap with my head resting on his thighs. I looked right at his luscious locks of naturally highlighted blonde, while his ocean of eyes was staring right at me.

"hi."

"hi, princess." He tucks back a piece of my hair and circles his thumb around my cheek. "how are you feeling?"

"dizzy," I hummed

"Close your eyes y/n. rest baby, I got you now. you're not going anywhere." 

"hmm ok." I start to move my head to get more comfortable, but I can feel a bulge rising under me. "J control your friend," I giggled.

He wraps his arms around my body and leans down to my ear and says," then stay still my love."

I blush really hard and started to close my eyes grinning in my sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I moved my body to regain comfort but I feel a blanket draped over me. I shot my body up in fear not knowing where I was. I saw Pope off to the side and immediately calmed down, knowing I was safe.

"Sorry if I freaked you out," Pope apologizes and hands me a glass of water and ibuprofen. "John B and JJ didn't trust me lying to the cops so I'm staying with you. JJ is coming later."

I took the glass and medicine and took it for my headache that was throbbing. "where's kie and Sarah?"

"that's a long story."

"well, I'm here to stay aren't I?"

He smiled at my response and continued to tell me what I've missed. So apparently they trapped Kie and Sarah on a boat together stranded with jellyfishes surrounding them, and they're picking them up tomorrow morning. Hoping everything will be resolved in their past friendship.

"you think the cops have died down looking for me?" I blurt out. I was sitting up on Pope's bed while he was sitting at his desk. My leg was bouncing up and down rapidly from my anxiousness.

"depends if they found Cameron first." He was now focused on something on his computer, which looked like finalizing his essay for his scholarship.

"You know damn well they'd let him off the hook. It makes me so fucking furious!" I shouted, my face heating up as I abruptly jump up from the bed.

"Hey," JJ hushes as he walks in "Pope what did you do?"

"I didn't do shit!" The boy defends himself.

"you okay baby, feeling better, need anything," I can tell he was very concerned about me, for some reason it gave me a fuzzy feeling inside. This boy does the bare minimum and he still makes me feel like I'm on cloud 9.

"I'm okay," I mumbled still feeling upset knowing Rafe would get away from this, and I definitely have a price to pay.

JJ comes up to me and pushes my hair behind my ears and cuffs my face. "alright while you guys have stare sex I'm going to the living room." Pope groaned as he shuts the door behind him.

"wanna sit?" the blonde offers. I accept and sit down onto Pope's fairly comfy bed. I folded my hands into my lap and look down to stare at them. "hey, eyes up here," He directs my face to look right into his stare, "do I make you nervous y/n?"

yes

"no," I gulped.

"I think someone is lying," He dragged out the 'g' sound at the end.