𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆

"𝑰𝒎 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒔"

Its so awkward when your family asks you; "Y/n what do you do for work?". 'I mean, how are yo supposed to tell your mom your daughter gets dicked down every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday by random strangers that she only has a day to meet for old men online? Or your daughter gets money by exploiting her body'? You don't.

You tell her you make online websites for people in need and that earns you big money. And she believes it. Sure, you could've said that you were an accountant or youtuber or something of that nature. But she would've asked to see your videos and she knows you're terrible at math so you stick to the easy option. Which has worked good so far.

No uncle or aunt or brother has found it or made it known that they did. And none of the friends you have that aren't close haven't either. Or so you think.

But being a pornstar isinr always what it's hyped out to be. Some men can't find the clit while others have small dicks and refuse protection. And there are the men who can't tell the difference between faster and harder and the ones who cum to fast. It's a lot to handle and deal with while filming. But there's this one guy...

He knows how to please you in all the right places and acts so good, you would think you were actually cheating or one of the other stupid Roleplays they have you do. His name is...