"I was at the middle of the good part" you said and stand up dusting your school uniform skirt and proceeds to walk to your classroom for the next lesson that will make your brain go 'boom' even though you can understand it well- if you pay attention to it.

「 嵐 」

"Ume ask me in a date, are you sur-"

"For a hundredth time Aiko, I'm fine and I'll make sure no one would ever dare touch me"

You sigh and patted her head to reassure her that your going to be fine with her or without her.

When the bell rings and ones you entered the classroom with Aiko beside you since you two are classmates.

Aiko told you everything on what happened with her and Ume, and also about Ume asking Aiko out on a date- it's normal to ask their girlfriend or boyfriend on a date right?

She has been asking you if your fine without her every minute and you replied with an 'I'm fine' every time she ask you.

It's quite cute of her being worried and protective to you that everyone thinks she's older than you.

And plus, ever since Aiko leave you alone well of course she'll ask for your permission and you agree.

And when she come home, she'll tell everything what happened and you fine it entertaining of course.

And that was also the cutest thing you discovered from her.

Aiko sigh in defeat and put her indoor shoes back to her locker.

"Sweetheart! You ready? Don't worry since I'm the one who ask you out than let me treat you! It's my turn to return the favor" Ume came and hug her waist from the back.

"Well I'll be going then, have fun and don't go home late" You said as your back faced them and waved a good bye.

Aiko responded an 'I will' while Ume just waved her hand.

And you continue your way back home since there's no interesting stuff you'll do any way- besides about the manga you need to finish right away.

「 嵐 」

While you continue your way back home, you passed by a small playground and spotted a brown haired guy seated at the swings with his hang low.

You feel like you've met him before but can't pin point when or how. So you just shrugge it off and walk away.

But the guy took noticed your presence and was surprise so he didn't think twice to approach you and held your wrist to stop in your tracks.

"(Y/n)! It's me Liam!"

Your eyes widened in shock and feels like the clock had stopped it's ticking noise.

Liam. The guy who break your heart and had the courage to face you again? What an asshole.

Well Liam think the same thing. He said to himself to not bother you anymore if he don't want himself get in danger by your twin sister again.