At the center of the fog of death, the thick fog cleared up.

Once they step foot at the centre, a Majestic pitch black castle erect firmly.

The collosal black castle gave off a gloomy gothic aura. A place where darkness and nocturnus creature would lurk.

There was an eerie flash, a wind whirl by at their side as if a ghost would jump out any moment.

Illi just roll her eyes not even bother to even spoke out.

"Come out and properly greet the young mistress"

It was X who shout out.

A rustle was heard when a dozens of people who wore a theatre mask came out, each wearing a bizzare and colourful garments. There was a sigil of Nocturnus at their crest.

There was very few who don't have a knowledge of the Nocturnus and their Sigil. Even a child would know of them as the parents would use their name to scare little children to make them stop crying.

As an assasin guild, even if the Nocturnus have a quite a fine moral integrity, they are not free from having a infamous and notorous reputation.

They are afterall a guild whose job was mainly harvesting life.

The child in Illi arm stiffen up. He also obviously noticed the nocturnus sigil and have known of them. His mind blank when he thought of the fact that he was inside the mysterious and dangerous guild.

The person who carry him and took care of his aching body was their young mistress as well!

"Young miss, welcome back!"

The dozens of people bow their head, greeting Illi respectfully.

Aside from their Guild master, their young mistress is their second master. They held great admiration and respect for her.

All their potent poison and their stronghold firmly have an unbreakable link with their awesome young mistress.

"Young Miss, you finally return Wuwuwuw I was so worried about you"

A seductive dressing person came running towards Illi. His dress make it hard to define whether he is a male or a female.

He has a seductive peach blossom eye, his eyes mesmerizing and his every action captivating.

His name is Eli, the leader of the Bright Force.

Nocturnus guild have been divided into two faction, Night Force and Bright Force.

Even the member of the Nocturnus still get captivated by Eli.

He was well-known for his enchanting technique after all.

He has a famous title, 'Enchantress of Nocturnus'.

He came running, his speed was moderate and he seem as if he was floating. He blink his peach blossom eyes seductively.

Illi was hug in a tight grip by Eli.

Eli rest his palm on Illi face, grazing her face ever so lightly.

"Darling, I miss you"

His tone held a seductive tone. Any person soul would be hook by such action and voice.

"Can you let go? Your tight grip is suffocating me"

Illi state in a dead-pan voice.

"How can my seduction fail again?"

Eli sigh frustratedly, then he started checking out Illi instead of solely focusing on his seduction technique.

Then he narrow his eyes, finally noticing the hell flower blooming gorgeously on Illi face.

"Oh my God, How can such a dangerously gorgeous flower appear on your face? Ahh.. How did half your hair turn white?!!"

Eli finally step back, carefully checking out Illi.

Then he clutch his chest as if being ruthlessly inflicted with unbearable pain.

"No way, how can the pure looking little Illi turn out to be so tempting and dangerous??!!"

After that Eli squeeze Illi cheek.

"What happened darling? Just what the hell happened!?"

Illi just gave a dead fish eye at the dramatic Eli.

"Eli, the young mistress must be tired, enough bothering her"

A cold voice reprimend Eli.

It was Mati, the leader of the Night force..

He came forward with his solemn and rigid pace.

"Young Mistress, Master have heard of your return and would like to meet you after resting"

Illi nod her head. Clutching at the child, she walk away from the drama queen Eli.

X, Y and Z on her tow.

Of course, No one questioned the child at her arm.

Their young mistress have always been eccentric and can do whatever she like.

Maybe that child was her new experinment subject. They could only sigh and lament at the child unluckiness.

**

Illi brought the child at her room or experinmental lab.

She practically lived at her lab.

There was a row of small and large transparent fluid container.

Each containing an organs or species of numerous kind.

The whole scene appear gruesome and horrifying.

A smell of disinfection and chemical permeate the room. An aura of dead linger around.

At that moment, the child thought horrifyingly that he have met a crazy experinmental maniac and that he will soon be turned into a pile of scattered body parts.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My boy, my boy, my boy
Don't love me like he promised
My boy, my boy, my boy
He ain't a man and sure as hell ain't honest

My boy's bein' sus and he don't know how to cuss
He just sounds like he's tryna be his father (Who are you?)
My boy's an ugly crier but he's such a pretty liar
And by that, I mean he said he'd change

  (My Boy)
- Billie Eillish

**

Yu Fukurō:

Poor little ***** (I suddenly realize the child was still not given a name LOL)

Child, don't worry, you are not an experinmental subject.