Prologue

,,There was a time... when Enderknights ruled the land And their dragons soared the skies.
The Nether clashed in battles of unimaginable force. The undead were a menacing threat to be feared and even the Ardoni clans wielded great Songs of power.
That time is over ... "Sulliman once said.

Unfortunately, these times are back.

A serious conflict arose between Cydonia and Karthen. A group of Necromancers appeared in Felden, who controlled the Monsters and used them as their army.  Ardoni clans were attacked by Voltaris hungry for Prime Songs.

The Voltaris took to Mt. Velgrin prepared for Deathsinger's return.  Even the army under Zullius Kaltaris couldn't stop them.

A magnorite named Igneous set out to stop the conflict between Cydonia and Karthen.

Ria Sendaris formed a resistance group called Knights Of Ardonia, which was later joined by Tidesinger, who followed Deathsinger through the portal to the present.

The Knights Of Ardonia allied with the Enderknights and traveled together through Ardonia to help liberate the kingdoms ruled by Deathsinger and Nether.

Tidesinger fought Deathsinger at Gale Point, where Tidesinger died and Senn, a member of the Knights Of Ardonia, was captured by the Voltaris.

When Senn was released, he rejoined the Knights Of Ardonia and traveled with them to Crown Peak.

Pythus gave the order to assassinate all the Voltaris.

After Tidesinger's death, Ria Sendaris mastered the Songs of Power to end the War.  Together with Senn and Hubris Nestoris, they fought Pythus.  Pythus won over them, killed Hubris Nestoris, Rio Sendaris and Senn were seriously wounded, and then went to the throne.

Deathsinger was waiting for him at the throne, and he fought him.  Deathsinger killed Pythus, while Senn recovered from his injuries and ran after Deathsinger, who handed him the Voltar.  Then Deathsinger died of wounds from a fight with Pythus, which ended the Second Great War ...