2; Sick

{Carly Downey ^^}

Edited :P

This morning when I woke up I had a horrible headache, my stomach felt funny, my nose was stuffy, and my back hurt. It only meany one thing...my monthly gift. When I went to the bathroom I found out, I was right.

I did my business, washed my hands, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and to the banister and looked over.

Carly was sweeping the wooden floor with a broom, while my grandma washed the windows. I trampled down the stairs, making lots of noise.

"Oh hunny, Carly told me about the email, did you reply?" grandma asked.

"Yeah," I paused.

"Well what'd you reply?"

"Oh, I told them we'd love to join in with them, I can finally meet my Kenyons!!" I squealed, but instantly stopped when my head throbbed.

I winced and walked to the downstairs bathroom and took some advil.

My phone beeped in my PJ pant's pocket. I pulled it out, and checked the notification, it was a text from Chad, our manager.

Then my phone beeped a few more times same with Carly, I checked mine. Four new follows on Twitter and instagram. Daniel Skye, Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, and Nash Grier.

I laughed and followed them back. I got a DM from Cameron saying: can we Skype or FaceTime? I turned to Carly and showed her.

She shrugged, "you don't have an iPhone so you're going to have go Skype."

I replied to Cameron and got his Skype, I added him and quickly hit the call button. He and two other boys appeared on the screen.

"Hi!" He screeched.

I groaned and rubbed my temple.

"Hey!" Carly cheered, "thanks for following me, I guess."

"McKenzie, hunny, will you clean the cats liter box?" Mimi asked.

"I promise I will right after I'm done skyping my friends, okay?" I smiled.

"Okay hunny," she said.

After skyping the boys for what seemed like endless hours, it was only an hour, I cleaned the litter box like promised; I even did the dishes. The boys, Carly, and I gave each other our numbers, and I even skyped with Chad for a little bit.

He explained how he booked us a flight out to LA in two days, we would have to pay for a hotel, of course. Carly left my house to begin packing at her house. Before I began I edited my video and uploaded it, and I even tweeted about the up coming events.

@McKenzieA  exciting new things coming your way with @CarlyDowney @NashGrier @HayesGrier @CameronDallas @itsdanielskye

@McKenzieA also a new YouTube video is up, so go check it out!! :)

I locked my phone, then began to stuff my bags with clothing and necessities for my trip, and tour that's coming up. I'm honestly super happy I said yes.
°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°
Back again wiff another update because a certain someone bugged me to update, *cough* *cough* magconxsupernatural *cough* *cough* but I hope ya liked it.

Peace out Homies!

Published: March 18, 2015