💛 Chapter 2 💛

Mr. Krabs began to tell them, where they were going and the reason, which was...
To go to a nearby city, very populated and somewhat dangerous and the reason would be to pick up some materials, which he bought on a somewhat dubious website from a shop, which also looked quite insecure, located only in that city, all this because the products came out cheaper, almost a bargain, although the shipping cost him very expensive, so another option was with an address that was on the page to go pick them up at a certain time . Apart from that, on the way, he wanted to sell some crabburgers wherever he could and do a bit of advertising. Squidward obviously protested and refused to go, especially if SpongeBob went with him. Mr. Krabs ignored him, and then Squidward told him to at least give him transport and a map, so he lent him a rusty old boat and on a piece of paper gave him the address with a somewhat blurred map. At that Bob, on the other hand, was more positive about the situation and even a bit excited, he was jumping up and down. Squidward was really very upset, angry and didn't want to do it, but he found no other option. And from there Bob, in a sort of box, put a lot of crabburgers for sale. Apart from that Mr. Krabs gave him some flyers to hand them out. And he threw them in a bag. While Squidward, angry, went to where Mr. Krabs had told them where the boat was. He got into the boat, sat down in the driver's area and waited in annoyance for Bob, while in his mind were thoughts like: "I hate this, why am I here, I wish I was fulfilling all my hopes and dreams, instead of being a slave to that stingy crab, and keep putting up with him and that annoying sponge, but I don't think I'm going to make it", *sigh. "Sometimes I just wish I could disappear from here forever". Squidward just looked fed up and downcast, as he was thinking about it all and waiting for his co-worker. At that SpongeBob came to where the octopus was, he sat next to him and the sponge, he looked very excited to go, also the sponge was happy to go with Squidward, as for him, his company made him feel good, as he liked Squidward very much.

At that with the map and the address, Squidward was guided and started driving in that direction. While he was annoyed, Bob was happy but the octopus warned him and made him promise not to be distracting him so that something bad would happen like swerving or crashing. Bob accepted the promise and just tried to stay happy in his place. Well, what will happen with this adventure, will it go well or will something bad happen? We'll find out next chapter.

Sorry for this ugly chapter, I will improve the fic little by little.