"Close your eyes and focus your mind. Also don't talk, 'cos I need to get the spell right," I added quietly at the end. She turned to me quickly to show me the look of terror on her face. I laughed softly and then closed my eyes at the same time as Cho.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus," I whispered. It felt like I was in a lift, the floor was slowly moving down and as soon as my head was at the level the floor usually was, it felt like I was being pulled through a tight tube. I quickly closed my eyes again and grabbed Cho's hand.

As soon as that feeling came, it was over again. I opened my eyes and then realised that my right hand was in a lot of pain. I looked down and realised just how hard we had been holding onto each other's hands. 

The door was suddenly flung open. On the other side of the door was stood a stooping man, with greasy hair. He looked thoroughly confused at first, and then upon recognising me, let his face burst into a smile.

"Miss Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again! What are you doing here?" he asked, moving aside to let me and Cho out of the cabinet. We both brushed ourselves down and I turned to address Mr Borgin.

"I have my reasons, which I'm guessing you want to nosey into." I walked forward threateningly. "But how about, you didn't see us here," I asked him, although it didn't sound like a question. I slipped a Galleon into his hand, which he checked over and then put into his pocket. I smirked at him and turned my back to him.

"Have fun," he waved us out of his shop. Cho was still laughing at the encounter that had gone on between me and Mr Borgin. She found it particularly entertaining about the fact that he had cowered away from me when I'd walked anywhere near him.

"He was...so scared!" she breathed in between laughs. I smiled at her while she calmed herself down.

"It's the family reputation. It even works for someone as cute and innocent as myself," I said sarcastically and batting my eyelashes. This sent Cho into another wave of giggles, which I joined in with this time.

By the time we had stopped laughing again, we had made our way into the bright streets of Diagon Alley. I turned to Cho with my smirk back in place.

I opened my arms wide as if addressing the street, "Where d'you wanna go first?"

**

"Okay, that shop is pretty impressive!" I said in amazement as I looked over the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes shop.

"Yeah, I know! My mum brought me in over the summer. I'd seen some of their products during the last school year, but it's absolutely amazing what they've done!" she said in awe as a small white rabbit jumped out of a top hat in the window display.

"Shall we go in?" I asked. I didn't get an answer; Cho just dragged me through the front door.

I slowly made my way through the shop behind Cho, taking in all of the products surrounding me. Shelves upon shelves were piled with bright boxes with the logo on. I wasn't looking where I was going, so walked straight into Cho who had stopped at the counter.

"Can we help you?" a tall boy with ginger hair and freckles asked us. I was about to answer him, when his identical twin walked out. I just looked between the two, now unsure which had asked the question.

"Mel, these are the Weasley twins, Fred and George," she pointed to the each twin as she said their names, "Fred, George, this is Melanie." Cho finished with the introductions. They both nodded to me and I returned it with a smile.

"Shouldn't you two be at Hogwarts? I mean, I know it's a Saturday, but how did you get this far away from the grounds without getting spotted?" the twin introduced to me as George asked.

"How do you know we haven't got permission to be here?" I challenged them.

"Cos we used to go to that school, and they would never do something like that. So how did you get here?" Fred retaliated.

"I have my ways," I smirked. Both twins looked impressed. "Have you got anything that would be worth me taking back to the castle then?"

20 minutes later, me and Cho walked out the doors with our bags full of Weasley products. We had been questioned the full time we were in there about how we had gotten out of the castle, but neither of them let them in on our secret. They were still impressed though.

"What're we going to do now?" Cho asked me, pushing the last box into her bag. Luckily, the Weasley's had put an undetectable extension charm onto our bags as we weren't sure if we were allowed to do magic outside of school.

I checked the small watch I had tucked into the pocket in the front of bag. We had been here for nearly 10 hours now without realising. I looked up at Cho who was waiting expectantly for an answer.

"Well, I think we should go back to the castle now. It's gonna be pretty obvious we're missing if we stay out much longer. Quick come on!" We both started running towards the narrow cobbled street leading from Diagon Alley into Knockturn Alley. We rushed through the door of Borgin and Burkes, jumping in the cupboard before Mr Borgin even had chance to register we'd come through the door.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus," I whispered for the second time that day, and prepared myself for the sickening feeling of travelling. Cho gripped my elbow this time, but I didn't bother and gripped the handle of my bag tighter.

I slowly opened the cabinet door once we had reached the Room of Requirement again. The coast was clear so I motioned my head for Cho to follow me out.

"Well, I can easily say, that was one of the best days I've spent while being at Hogwarts," she chuckled. "Are we gonna go an-"

She was cut off by the sound of the door opening. I quickly glanced at Cho and then lent down to take my wand out of my shoe (that is my genius place for keeping my wand; nobody can even guess where it is). We both pointed our wands towards the source of noise and I noticed my breathing had become heavier in my nervous state.

The figure rounded the corner, and I quickly recognised them. I turned to Cho, silently telling her to drop her wand. She did as I said, but I still kept mine raised in case anyone came up behind him.

It seemed that Draco had also realised who I was, but he didn't drop his wand either. We had been taught not to fully trust someone even if you know them. Someone could easily have taken your identity. Cho was staring between us, obviously confused why we were both ready to hex each other if we needed to.

"Drakey!" a high pitched squeal rang out around the room. Cho raised her wand again and we both turned to the source of noise again. I heard Draco sigh in irritation but chose to ignore him. Soon enough, the pug face of Pansy Parkinson emerged, looking extra smug.

She went and stood slightly behind Draco, an evil glint in her eye that was aimed at me. I turned my head back to Draco and I saw red. I didn't know what made me so angry, but I knew for a fact, that I hated Pansy Parkinson. Draco was obviously angry as well and he didn't hesitate in showing it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" we both yelled at the same time.

______________________________________________________________

Okay guys, I'm back! Most of my exams are over and I had a break so thought I'd be nice and upload for you all. I do have another exam though, so my next update won't be until after that.

First, I've dedicated this chapter to Mirage21 because of the comments she's been leaving me encouraging me to update, so thankyouu! It does mean a lot when you do it!

Second, what do you think is going to happen between Mel and Draco? I thought I'd put a little fight seen in, so any predictions leave a comment, I'd love to hea what you think about it!

I also loved writing this chapter between Mel and Cho, I've come to love them as a pairing and you'll probably see a lot more chapters just including them because I enjoyed writing this one. I had to include the Weasley twins as well. They're my favourite characters in the Harry Potter series, so you might see more of them as well!

Lastly, if you enjoyed the chapter, fan/comment/vote would mean a lot. I would also appreciate it if you would tell people about this story so I can get more people reading it. Again, it would mean a lot.

So, until next time :D bye!