Chapter 2~together

Previously

Loki and Sylvie look at each other and back at miss minutes Loki and Sylvie spoke at the same time "yes" "its fiction" they turned back and looked at each other and screamed "WHAT" at the same time "you can't possibly be considering this" Sylvie said quite annoyed "why not the TVA won't bother us anymore, we could have anything we want, we could rule Asgard together, you could meet my brother thor and you won't have to run from the TVA anymore." Loki steps closer it Sylvie and takes her hands in his. "we can live a happy life, together with no TVA bothering us" Loki looked into Sylvie's eyes and could see that she was sad but he still spoke up " we shall take your offer but we want something else to" Loki said letting go of Sylvie's hands and facing miss minutes. "sure and what is that?" miss minutes said oh so insistently little did she know that he was about to say next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A tempad" "I can't give you a tempad," says Miss Minutes. " And why is that?" Sylvie says sarcastically. "Because I do not think he will allow it" "who the hell is he!" Sylvie says in an angry, threatening tone. All of a sudden, miss minutes disappears. Sylvie terns and face Loki. 

" why would you do that !" Sylvie says to Loki. " what are you talking about?" "getting our own timeline, that's what I'm talking about" Loki turns and faces Sylvie "because we won't have to deal with the TVA any more we can be free we can live the rest of our lives with no TVA. didn't I already explain this?" "It's fake cant you see it its never gonna happen!"Loki and Sylvie stare into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. They both then turn towards where miss minutes was before she disappeared. After what felt like a century of silence, miss minutes pop's up out of nowhere (scaring the readers again).

"your back" Sylvie growls " ofcorce I am silly you guys want a tempad don't you?" a time door appears beside miss minutes, "walk through here," miss minutes says in a sickly sweet tone. "what's on the other side of the door?" Loki says curiously. "The TVA where else would you get a Tempad?" "And how do we know we can trust you?" Sylvie exclaims "do you want a tempad?" " yes we do," Loki says "then step in here" Loki and Sylvie look at each other, and then Loki takes his first steps into the time door, Sylvie following close behind.

 They step into a big empty office with a table and chairs and a tempad on the table, miss minutes appeared on the table next to the tempad." and here is your own timeline" miss minutes exclaims "Loki are u sure about this, I don't think its a good idea" Sylvie says "yes I'm sure nothing can go wrong when we are in our own timeline" Loki grabs Sylvie's hand and runs into the time door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Asgard 2017 ragnarok~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki and Sylvie are standing in a space ship they post look at each other and over at a large opening on the ship they run over to it and push through the aliens, and Loki then realizes what is happening he conjured another outfit took Sylvie's hand and dragged her to the edge he then shouted "your saviors here" the ship lands and they both get off "did you miss me" Loki says "everyone get on the ship now" Sylvie shouts.

Loki and Sylvie walk over to Heimdall "welcome home, saw you coming" Heimdall spoke. "of course you did. this is Sylvie" Loki says pointing over a Sylvie. they get into their fighting positions and start fighting Hellas army. after a while, thunder and lightning come out of nowhere striking the castle every one looks up at the lightning, and Loki smirks knowing what it was. the lightning starts coming their way with a person following. a big group of Hellas army climbing each other to get to the person with the lightning, but the lightning hits them causing them to die. more people start to come and they start killing the army. after a while, Sylvie and Loki walk over to the guy with lightning

 "your late" thor spoke, " and your missing an eye" "whos this" thor asks "oh right, thor meet Sylvie, Sylvie meet my brother Thor" Loki says a bit out of breath " we will talk later but first we have to save Asgard". they face hella as she is slowly walking towards them. " I think we should disband the revengers," thor says trying to catch his breath. "hit her with a lightning blast" "I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. it did nothing." "we just need to hold her off until everyone's on board," said valkyrie "it won't end there. the longer hella is on Asgard the more powerful she grows. she'll hunt us down. we need to stop her here and now" "so what do we do?" valkyrie asks "I'm not doing get help" Loki exclaims. Sylvie looks at Loki with an eyebrow up "ill explain later" he whispers to Sylvie " Asgards not the place its the people.. Loki this was never about stopping Ragnarok. this is about causing Ragnarok. surtur's crown, the vault. It's the only way." thor says "bold move brother. even for me" 

Loki and Sylvie both sprint to the smaller space ship " this is madness" Loki spoke, " yes but can we stop it remember it's our timeline" " yes but we want to lead Thanos to the ship so we can kill him" " ok then just don't break the tempad this time" " hey that was by accident" " ok just don't get drunk and break it" they land the ship and sprint to the vault grab the crown he sees the tesseract and gives Sylvie the crown "put it is the eternal fame and say. with the eternal flame, you are reborn. then run, I just have to get something" she takes it and puts it in the flame and runs faster than the has run before. Loki grabs the tesseract and starts running close behind her they get in the ship and fly over to the other ship and get in. It's very crowded but they make their way through.

After a while, Loki saw thor leave and go into a small room by himself. Loki told Sylvie he would be back followed him and saw him standing in front of a mirror touching his new eye patch " it suits you" ..." maybe your not so bad after all brother" "maybe not" " thank you, if you were here I might even give you a hug" thor tossed a bottle lit to Loki and Loki caught it "I'm here" they both smile and leave the room and make there way up to the front of the ship to thor sat in his throne "so the king of Asgard where to?" thor looks back at all of the people smiles, waves and back to the front "I'm not sure. any suggestions?" "Why don't we go to earth?" Sylvie spoke standing beside Loki "ok, earth it is"thor spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry, this chapter wasn't too good I'm just trying to get the story started if you have any suggestions, please let me know, and was wondering if you would rather me post short chapters a few times a week or really long chapters every 2 weeks? Thank you for reading this side note and this chapter <3.