Running to the source of sound, Y/N leapt and lands on top of a street broken lamp observing a man dressed in a formal suit.

"This must be..."

He observed the manner of his speech, movements. "Nikola... Babylon huh?"

"This timeline!"

"I've got a feeling that whatever you're planning is risky."

"Thank you for summing that up."

Y/N ran ahead following his instincts, as rain started to pour down, he did not stop until he catches up to that person.

!!!

*Bang*

Y/N skids and deflects a huge bullet that it's only an inch hitting his forehead.

"Come to steal my prey?"

"He pisses me off."

"I second that."

Y/N faced the ascendant confronting him.

"You are different..." He noticed that Y/N ain't infected by the virus. "No matter, just die for Lady Luna."

"Such  hot-tempered servant, guess that's what being a weak is all about." Y/N taunts as Roland dashed to attack but.

Y/N swing the sheathe as the hilt hits his gut, swings back again then draw Yamato slicing him back to get some distance. (Yamato Combo B)

"Urgh! With just three strikes how?!" Roland grunts struggled to get back up as he only see the light of the Katana being sheathed back.

After dealing with Roland he looks at a broken concrete wall.

Slowly he head towards and hides his cold aura in order to have a smooth conversation with her.

"I was right..." He comments and saw Lucia, part of her hair was about to turn white. Very much beaten and her hope was lost.

Lucia grips her sword tightly but Y/N spoke before she can react. "It's okay. I ain't going to hurt you."

Hearing him say that, Lucia hug her knees. "You are a human right? Expose too much from the Punishing Virus and you'll get infected."

"I don't care about that, After all I ain't human to begin with." Y/N said as Lucia looks at him. "Then what are you?"

"I have no reasons to answer that, but as you can see, this is my body and flesh, so i am still human no matter what-."

*Clang*

"Well that was unprofessional ain't it... Gabriel?"

He deflected an attack and knocks him back, there he saw a strange girl, the leader of all ascendants.