PROLOGUE

Trapped. Trapped like a butterfly in a spider's web. That's how Kinsey felt crushed against the glass. Although her touch was cold, she could not help but feel the heat of shame, because she could see how in the room on the other side, next to the velvet armchairs there was a mirror. The image she gave of her, with her breasts pressed under her bathing suit against the transparent material and her hands held as if they were suction cups, seemed embarrassing, but at the same time strangely exciting. She accepted the situation. However, it did not hurt her to remember how she had ended up smashed against a glass with that tiny swimsuit.

'' It's cold '' she thought strangely. '' The night is fresh ''

Behind her was the large garden, dimly lit by small lanterns. Ahead, a luxurious, brightly lit lounge. And between them was a sliding glass door against which Kinsey was pressed. Her entire body was flattened against the glass preventing any kind of escape or even movement. Thanks to the huge mirror on the opposite wall, on the other side of the glass, she Kinsey could see everything. The people in charge (African-American women, a little older than her, big as a closet and wide as a truck, with the aspect of wrestlers) were numerous. They were dressed in black shorts and tops that revealed the cleavage of their large breasts. Kinsey was reminded of Kharma, the WWE wrestler who crushed her rivals.

On the one hand, holding her left leg and arm, she had two of those female bodyguards and the same on her right side. Finally, one of them was in the middle of it. She was sure that what was pressing her face against the glass was the chest of that woman fighter. The security with which they held her against the glass was such that her palms had turned yellow. She had seen photos of how a face was pressed against a transparent material. Most of them had made her funny, but when she was the one who couldn't move her face from the glass because of the pressure, the thing stopped having any kind of humor. Her cheek, despite being squeezed, allowed her to keep her eye open. Not so lucky had  her lip, which was raised, letting her teeth show a little. She sure if she removed , there would be a pink mark from her lipstick. In conclusion, her entire body was crushed against a glass door in such a way that she could not move.

KINSEY'S FACE ENDED AS ONE OF THESE TWO.

''Look that he has nothing'' said one of those women

"See that he has nothing," said one of those women. ''Even if you only wear a swimsuit, you can hide something between her intimate parts.''

She felt a hand pulling her by the right strap of her bathing suit and how it fell, exposing her right breast. She could see how it flattened against the glass, expanding like a loaf of bread.  the own hand began to caress her nipple, which was crushed inside her breast.

She then she realized something even more embarrassing than her face. The string from the one-piece swimsuit she was wearing had gotten into her vagina. Like last time, the lips of her vagina protruded from both sides of her, though now they were so compressed that it had expanded just like her right breast and turned yellow like her hands. The woman behind her got down on her knees and with each hand he took one of her labia. She opened them a little and closed them, as if it were a bag. Next, she put one of her fingers inside her pussy and began to move her, faster and faster.

"What a beautiful pussy he has, don't you think?" said one of the fighters. "Big and juicy," she replied, the one who was stroking it, "just the way men like it''. Kinsey could tell that that woman was masturbating her.

''And you don't miss her boobs. They are flexible and have an acceptable size'' said the one who was registering her breasts ''surely the wankers who look at her Instagram drives them crazy.''

"That really is a good pussy," exclaimed the same fighting woman from before, before lowering her hand from her breast to her vagina and starting to caress her. Kinsey groaned with pleasure. She how well she did it! She inserted her fingers over and over with both hands, making Kinsey purr. But she once thought that if her face were free, she would be biting her lip with taste.

Part of Kinsey licked her lips with taste and didn't want the woman to stop. The other party was horrified by the fact that they had been caught in the middle of a burglary. Wait until they hand you over to the police. We will see how many years you fall. And on top of looking at the piece of house you are in, the owner must have enough money to sink you. You're done said that part of her in her head. At least the luxurious house didn't seem to have neighbors gossiping and seeing her in that situation. Although, to tell the truth, it wasn't exactly her fault; it was a misunderstanding. She hadn't gone in to steal. But explaining it to that peculiar security would be an impossible mission. Even more so considering the fact that she couldn't move her lips easily either.

Trying to stop thinking of both parties, Kinsey remembered how she had ended up like this ...