𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑙𝑓-𝐸𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑚

Start from the beginning

She just needed someone to turn on her energy. Give her some time and a person providing her conversational energy-and suddenly she seemed to change into a different person. Class exhausted her, Nadia knew, and so she just went on talking as usual until they reached the library. By that point Sofie had started smiling and her replies had gotten longer.

They entered, greeted the librarian and quietly went to their favourite desk in the troll section Near a window, hidden among bookshelf and usually avoided by students. Trolls were no one's favourite subject, with their unbelievable topic and small wars going on, It was hard to study,all students were glad that the subject was not included in OWLS. The good thing was that hardly anyone ever came here. They could chat (quietly or the librarian would scold them saying how this is not an amusement park-people hardly listens on how she scold them) and have time for themselves.

Usually the two girls met at their table, talking about their day and complaining about homework (mostly Nadia), study quietly (Sofie) and exchange conversations. It was unusual for Nadia to pick Sofie up after class-to avoid the looks of Sofie classmates ,everytime Nadia walks by.

Sofie shook hier head and went back to her work, pushing the scene away. She noticed how instead of concentrating on her homework she had stared straight ahead into the floor."are you inlove with the floor or something" Nadia asked looking at her with confusion

"Shut up and continue with your essay." Sofie shot back.

"Sofie, you know I will support you if you are inlove with the floo-"

"Excuse me...?" a voice interrupted them from the side. They both turned around. About 3 feet from their table was a boy, awkwardly standing there with his hands clasped behind his back. Nadia did not know him: A Hufflepuff , as the pin on his robes, and younger then them she would guess. He seemed nervous, unsure of how to act and looking down. His expression was shy"

"Can we help you?" Nadia asked, smiling slightly in an attempt to calm him.

"I just... wanted to give you something." he elaborated, his voice almost whisper. Sofie looked at Nadia and slightly raised an eyebrow. Nadia just shook her head, almost unnoticeable. They both looked at the boy again.

He seemed to have made up his mind and approach to their table, pulling out a letter from behind his back and offering it to Nadia.

"Please accept this!" A whisper. Nadia took the letter on the table, placed by the boy. He smiled slightly, turned around and ran off.

When Sofie looked at Nadia, the gryffindor was already reading the letter.She looked worried. When she finished reading the letter she looked up. Sofie raised her eyebrow again.

"I really don't like this."

"The usual?" Sofie asked. Nadia nodded. Its not normal to see a boy being the one confessing, but at Hogwarts, people are different.Sofie knew how much Nadia despise confession like this, a boy he doesn't even know exist . If it wasn't for the letter she wouldn't even know his name-the fact that she doesn't even like boys younger than her. It happens alot these days, she felt sorry for Nadia having to reject them, trying to not hurt their feelings, but she's just not interested and you can't blame her for that.

She was confessed to all the time. According to Balqis calculations she was confessed 1.48 per month. The Ravenclaw was an expert in math she was never wrong. So at least 1 confession per month.

Sofie had to'witness' most of her confessions as she and Nadia hung around with each other alot.

"What are you going to tell her?" she asked her worried friend.Nadia turned to her, looked at the letter and sighed.