sleep over

Y/N POV

You wake up and get out of bed you go downstairs and yawn and get a bowl and a cereal box and open the fridge and get the milk you pour the cereal and then the milk and you get a spoon   and eat your cereal and you finish it and you put your bowl in the sink and you walk upstairs and check your phone and you see I message from todoroki and click it

Todoroki ❄️🔥:hey I'll be there in 5 mins

You turn off your phone quickly and you get a white crop top and black ripped jeans and a bra and underwear and run to the bathroom you undress as quickly as you can and rush your shower and you get done you get out of the shower and you grab a towel to dry yourself and get dressed you run back to your room and you hear a knock at your door  "shit shit" you mumble you brush your hair and you hear another knock " HOLD ON GIVE ME A SECOND" you yell, you do your makeup and you rush downstairs you open it and you see todoroki just standing looking down at you "oh hi y/n" he says "hello todoroki come on in" you say and smile todoroki smiles also and walks in you shut the door "anyways need something todoroki?" You ask "yes can I sleep over?" He says "yes todoroki yes you can" you say he smiles "thank you y/n" he smiles once more and puts his bag down you look at him "anyways wanna chill in your room?" He says "oh yeah sure follow me todoroki" you take him upstairs and he follows right behind you and while you guys walk upstairs todoroki looks at your ass the whole time "here we are" you say and open your door "woah this is a nice room y/n" you look at him *he's so hot* you think to yourself "y/n? Hello you there?" Todoroki says "oh yeah sorry" you say you guys watch Netflix and play games the whole time "what time is it todoroki?" You ask "it's 12" he says "oh shit it's past my bedtime we need to go to sleep now" you say "oh ok" he says and smiles you make him a bed on the floor and you get a oversized hoodie and you tell todoroki to turn around so you can change and you think he turned around but he didn't you change and when your done he turns around "you can turn around now todoroki I'm done changing" you say he turns around you get in bed and todoroki fake sleeps but you didn't know "oh finally he's sleeping" you lift up your blanket and take it off you and you slide your panties off you  you slowly finger yourself and then you pick up your pace you forget that todoroki is there you moan loudly and  when you were doing that todoroki slowly gets up and crawls to the end of your bed he slowly creeps up your bed and you still don't know and todoroki gets on your bed you finally notice him you stop fingering yourself and you look at todoroki "u-uhm h-hi todoroki.." you say "oh y/n don't stop continue fingering yourself or do you need my help~" he says you blush "please help todoroki~" you say "with pleasure~" he says you spread your legs for todoroki you feel todoroki's fingers slowly enter you you moan todoroki starts to go fast you moan more todoroki pulls his fingers out and he licks his fingers he pulls his pants down along with his boxers and exposes his hard member you look and you take off the hoodie and shirt and bra todoroki takes his shirt off also he grabs you and lines his member up with your womanhood he slowly pushes in you moan Todoroki starts trusting in you you moan he goes faster and harder you moan more todoroki chuckles "you like that kitten~" you moan and blush at the name "your my little slut~" he goes faster you moan "who's your daddy?~" he says " y-you are..~" you say "that's right kitten~" he hits your prostate you let out a pornographic moan Todoroki goes faster and keeps hitting your prostate you wrap your legs around him for him to go deeper he smacks your ass and leaves a mark he starts sucking hickies "you're so beautiful kitten~" he says "i-i'm going to c-cum daddy~..." You say "do it cum for me kitten do it for daddy" he says you cum and he keeps going you moan Todoroki keeps going for awhile now and then he cums deep inside you you moan he pulls out you moan one last time and he plops down next to you he gets up and grabs his boxers and puts them on and he throws his shirt at you you put your panties back on and you put on his shirt he crawls next to you he cuddles you and nuzzle onto his chest and both of you fall asleep...

What do y'all think? If there's some spelling mistakes comment them so I know how it's spelled byeeeeeeeeeeeeee