Embry Call's Imprint

So this is a 2012 fanfiction about Embry Call having an imprint on someone. I made this fanfic because I noticed that embry has only few parts in the twilight saga, so in this story he'll be the one focused at.

Actually I'm Team Vampires, Embry and Seth are the only reasons why I love wolves. But I chose to write a fanfic about Embry. Well, Enjoy Twilighters! :))))

Chapter 1 - The Imprint

So it was a rainy saturday afternoon that I planned to go to school to get the books that I forgot yesterday. I went to my room and grab my jacket and walked outside toward my motorbike.

While driving on the road I can feel the drops of the rain pouring down and sinking into my jacket but I didnt mind it, all I was thinking about is to get my books at school and after that I'll be going home and study till death.

30 mins of drive I arrived at school, parked my motorbike and walked inside the school and upon walking the corridors with my head held up high and looking at the ceiling I bumped into a girl, with a brown wavy medium hair, red lipped, rosy cheeks and with beautiful green eyes. I stared into her eyes and I felt something different it's like something that I never felt before, something different. It's like the gravity had let me go and it's already her who's holding me. And that's when I realized I imprinted her.

I went down and helped her to pick up the books that she dropped when I bumped her, after picking up the books we stood up and looked at each other, she said "hi" by her sweet voice and I said sorry, she told me it was okay. I asked for her name and she told me she was Kristelle Brickenstock, I complimented and said that it was a beautiful name, she smiled and also asked for my name "Embry Call" I answered. I asked her if we can hang out sometime she said yes. I also asked for her number, so she gave it, it was written in a small purple paper, I thanked and smiled at her. Then suddenly her faced turned into like she forgot something so she said bye and walked towards the door, I yelled "Bye Kristelle, See you!" She yelled back "Just call me Kris. Bye again, gotta go."

As I was looking at her walking out the door I suddenly remembered that I still have to get my books so I walked fastly going at our classroom to get my books.

After getting my books I rode my motorbike and drove it going to our house when I arrived I saw Seth outside of our house by the door then when he saw me he ran towards me with his face looking down so I asked him what's his problem he didn't answer my question he just sighed, I asked him again and finally he spoked it out.

"Embry, I need your help about my imprint"

"What about your imprint? Something wrong?"

"No, i mean. . . She doesn't like me."

I told him with a smile on my face "That's easy, make her like you" then I walked away from him. He followed me and told me that, that was the problem he doesn't know how to make his imprint like him or love him, I gave him few advices about how to make his imprint to like him. He smiled and thanked me, I punched him in the shoulder and he punched me back.

I went inside and walked up to my room, removed my jacket and shoes then I sat down, plugged in my earphones with music on, opened my book and started reviewing my lessons.

After hours of reviewing I closed my book and lie down in my bed and I kept staring at the purple paper that Kristelle gave me with her phone number written on it and thinking if I should text her or call her? whatever it is as long as I get to have communication with her. So I decided to text her with a simple "hi" and after a few seconds she replied.

After having a few minutes of conversation through text she ended it with her good night and we both went to bed.

Chapter 2 - Confessions