Chapter 21: They do be snailing tho

Começar do início

 Weather: Hahaha, this is a nice massage ! Further down, on my back ! Niiiice !!

*SLAP*

Weather: ... Fucker.

"If you don't stop fucking around right now... You're getting the left one. I may be half-dead, but I can still get you 7 across the ass."

 Weather: I see

Weather: I see... Guess it could be useful for fixing joint and back pains... becoming a snail, that is. But if you don't want it to happen to you, you shouldn't touch those snails, or the rainbows, either.

Anasui: Is this your fault, weather ?! What the fuck are you doing ?!

Weather: ... Kill me... Do it, any of you, do it. Even I, have no idea what's going on. In 1988... I finally remember something like this happened in the past, too. This seems to be happening unconsciously...

Anasui: What ?!

Weather: I can't kill myself... But if you kill me, this stand power will probably stop. I do feel kinda bad for those who've already become snails, but there's a part of me, who hates living, that feels quite good about all this. I can't stop this on my own.

Anasui: You... Do you remember ? Your memories of the past... But, you... Hey, aren't you trying to find Jolyne right now ?! I'm only hanging around you because I thought you were taking me to Jolyne !

Weather: You shouldn't go to Jolyne right now... It'll be useless, anyway. And that'll also mean that no one will be here to kill me. Can't count on that one, even that little stunt he pulled was enough to put him down.

Anasui: What the fuck are you talking about ?! Tell me where Jolyne is, right now !!

Weather: All right, I'll tell you... But only after I settle my score with Pucci. He's... Headed this way. Within a radius of 20 meters...