Chapter 2

“What are you laughing at?” I asked

“Oh sorry, good morning my kawaii shota boy” he said “What on earth do you follow, these or some pretty funny dog GIFs”

I grabbed my laptop out of his hand gave him a good morning kiss.

“By the way, What the hell were you watching last night?” He  asked with a smirk face

“ Oh um, Tokyo ghoul”

“It’s really fucked up”

“Haha I know, but it’s beautiful. Hey, what time is it?” I asked

“It’s 11:30. Don’t you have that anime convention you were gonna go too?”

“Shit! I forgot about it you wanna come?

Hugo nodded his head I kissed him on the cheek to say thank you for reminding me then we both got up to get ready. Hugo went downstairs to make breakfast while I was in charge of picking our outfits. I wasn’t gonna cosplay or anything but I still wanted to keep our style kind of japanesish but with hella swag so I picked a Omocat shirt for Hugo and a “Senpai 92” shirt for myself, of course with black jeans and a coat because IT WAS VERY COLD.  Hugo had finished cooking so he came upstairs with the food and we got changed, did our hair and brushed our teeth. Then we both sat down on the bed with our food and watched some TV because why not. After breakfast we went downstairs to put our shoes on and got into the car.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is really short. School got in the way.