"Am no— Ow! What the heck Chiara I wasn't ready!" JJ cried when the girl all of a sudden decided to hit his hands again.

Chiara shrugged, "You didn't call a time out, so technically we were still playing."

"That's not even—"

"He's talking to Ward." Pope finally announced making the pair stop bickering. "Get closer I can't hear."

"Okay." Kiara nodded and sped up a little to get closer to Gavin's car.

"He's talking about negotiating something— renegotiating." Pope said after pausing for a moment.

"Renegotiate what?" Chiara thought to herself.

After a few minutes Pope speaks up again. "Gavin's got the gun that Rafe used to kill Peterkin."

"Holy shit." The other three in the car breathed out in unison.

"I think he's trying to use it as extortion, as leverage." Pope voiced.

"Wait wait wait guys look Gavin's pulling over." Chiara pointed.

"Do I pull behind him? What do I do?" Kiara asked getting nervous.

"Just go around the block." JJ suggested.

"We're gonna lose him." Kiara stated.

"Go go go!" Chiara told her.

"I'm going. I'm going!" Kiara rushed out.

"I'm losing him— i'm losing the signal." Pope stressed. "I can't hear him."

As they turned the corner they came up to a road block making Kiara stop the car. "What the hell is this?" JJ asked.

"Just back up, back up Kie!" Chiara stated.

When the girl then tried to back up a truck pulled up behind them, blocking them in so they couldn't back out. JJ opened the car door to yell at the workers trying to get them to move, while Pope then decided to run out of the car as a whole.

"Pope hey!" Chiara yelled.

"We gotta find our where they're meeting!" He yelled back not even thinking twice.

"We're going after him right?" JJ asked Kiara when she hopped out of the car while he opened the door for Chiara.

"Yep!" Kiara nodded as they started to run.

"Sorry!" Chiara yelled to the workers who started to complain, trying to run after the three pogues. "I do not run!"

JJ looked back to see Chiara being a beat behind them. He quickly ran to her and grabbed her hand to make her run in step with him. "We don't have time for you to slow around Juliet."

"Oh my bad, sorry i'm not a olympic pogue runner." Chiara rolled her eyes as they ran.

JJ looked at her and smirked, "You will be."

The three followed Pope into a backyard of someone's house, only to see a bunch of teenagers in the pool.

"Chiara? Hey!" A girl Chiara recognized from school but did not know the name of.

"Uh hi!" Chiara waved with her hand that wasn't holding JJ's.

"Sean? Oh this is where you live you Kook!" JJ called out as he kept running.

The three then came to a stop once they found Pope. Chiara, lacking any form of exercise literally ever, bent over immediately as she gasped for air.

"This. This is why i'm not a pogue." Chiara panted.

"You're not a pogue because we don't want you to be one." Kiara rolled her eyes.

Chiara having no energy to respond flipped the girl off instead wearing a sarcastic grin.

"He's meeting Ward right now!" Pope turned to the three. "We gotta go. Come on!"

Pope and Kiara took off instantly while JJ turned to Chiara who started to whine.

"No please, no more running!" Chiara cried.

"Come on you big baby." JJ grabbed her hand once more as they ran off.

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

hi!! long time no see

sorry for this very late update, senior year has been a lot to handle, but i will try and get out as many chapters as i can.

i miss obx, gimme season 3 🙄🙄

bye loves <3