Kiara rolled her eyes and ignored the duo. "Should I like, do an accent?"

"Definitely disguise your voice." Pope nodded.

"Disguise my voice how? Like would you like me to talk like this?" Kiara said in a horrible English accent.

"Not like that."

"No."

"No way, definitely not."

"Oh! Batman." Chiara suggested.

"Batman." Kiara deepened her voice.

"There you go." Pope agreed.

"Spot-on. Let's do it." JJ chimed in as they dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hello— I can't." Kiara shook her head instantly getting rid of the voice. "Is Gavin there?"

"This is Gavin. Who's this?"

"I know what happened on the tarmac." Kiara started. "It was Rafe Cameron. But you already knew that, and you lied about it."

"Okay, who is this?" Gavin asked with agitation clear in his voice. "You're gonna tell me who this is right now."

"You could've saved her, Gavin, and you didn't." Kiara continued. "And you're not getting away with this."

"Listen to me! Who is this?!" Gavin yelled before Kiara hung up.

"How was that?" She asked.

"Good." Chiara gave her a thumbs up.

"Yeah I was scared. Good job." JJ nodded.

"All right we tickled the wire. Phase two complete." Pope stated. "Now we wait and listen."

"There he is." Chiara pointed out as they all crouched down in the car, JJ and Chiara very close together in the backseat making his face heat up at the closeness.

"Hi." Chiara whispered looking at him.

"H-Hey." JJ struggled to get out as the girl laughed a little making his stomach flip for a reason unknown to him.

Once Gavin's car passed, JJ quickly sat up feeling nervous all of a sudden, but in a way that didn't involve the whole murder case they were involved in.

"Go, go, go, go, go." Pope told Kiara as she turned on the car and drove after the man. "Wait my seatbelt— my seatbelt's stuck!"

"Are you really buckling up right now?" JJ furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm really buckling up!" Pope retorted.

"This is not the time to be safe Pope!" Chiara rolled her eyes as Kiara kept tailing the guy.

Pope started listening in on Gavin and Ward's conversation as Kiara drove behind him, and as JJ and Chiara waited for some insight on how the conversation was going.

Getting tired of waiting for Pope to repeat whatever was being said, Chiara and JJ decided to play hot hands. Chiara was winning.

"Ow!" JJ yelped causing Kiara to shush him while she watched Pope intently. "Sorry."

Chiara shook her head and laughed, "You suck at this game."

"Oh my bad, sorry I can't just have spidey reflexes and be able to tell when you're going to hit me Juliet." JJ retorted.

"Wow someone's cranky," Chiara teased. "You're just a sore loser."

"I am not."

"Are too."