Through Time and Space

***** Okay so this is my first book on wattpad! >.< I really hope you guys like it but I am not the best with spelling so please don't be to mean XD I would though really like any comments or ideas you guys might have XD thank u all for reading my story I really hope you guys like it XD

The Lost One

Chapter 1 XD

Sea Creek Village, Oregon. This is my new town with my new house and with all new people...... wow I really hate new! I loved my old town, my old friends and my old house so much. My dad and I had lived together in San Francisco, California my whole life. I may not have liked him much but he was better then my mom and step sister. At least he ignored me where there hatred flows freely. And at least there I had Ev and RyRy, they were the best friends a girl could ask for. But the thing I am going to miss most is my city my beautiful city I hate living in, in...... preppy vill. I hate my dad for making me move here, I can't believe my own father. He chooses his new wife over me, his daughter.

I guess you would expect it though, I am nothing like them. I am the black sheep of the black family (ironic right). I just don't get it my whole family is die hard Catholic, with blonde hair, tan skin and the most preppy attitudes ever! (no offense to any religion or personalities). Me, well I technically am a blonde but have been dying my hair for as long as I can remember, I love it right now though it's black with blood red sticks going through it. XD I am pale and definitely not catholic. I love my look; I have two piercing one in my lip and one in my eyebrow. I am 5'9 (tall for a girl) and thankfully not anorexic skinny. Ryry used to call me curvalisious! But my best quality is my eyes while most of my families are green or brown mine are a sharp ocean blue. Ahhhhhhh I love eyes XD

BANG, BANG, BANG!!!!!! "Victoria Black hurry up in there or your going to be late for school and don't you even think about skipping" my mother yells through the bathroom door angrily.

"Ya, ya mom I know I am getting out of the shower now."

Sighing I turned off the water and stepped into the cold air shivering as I make my way over to the counter. I turn on my iphone as loud as it can go and feel a wave of happiness over come me as Suicide silence begins to play. Singing along to "Disengage" I quickly blow dried my hair and then teased it. Next I pulled on my purple skinny jeans and my favorite Asking Alexandria shirt, when I hear a knock.

"Hurry up Vic I need to get ready its not like you can help yourself much" my step sister Margaret yelled.

'I swear I will kill that girl one day' I thought

"Thanks sis" I said sarcastically "be out in like 15 minutes don't get that stick to far up you're a**"

'Ha that will serve her' I thought evilly.

I heard her mumble bitch as she stomped away. I began laughing so hard my sides hurt. Quickly wiping away the laughing tears I looked at my clock 7:01. Shit I really was late. I began to put on my cat styled eyeliner and eye shadow as quickly as I could. When I was done my eyes looked shadowy and sexy just how I like them. With one last look in the mirror I smirked and ran to my room to grab my stuff.

I ran down the hall to the last door, and into the only place in this house that was mine. I had painted my room blood red when I moved in and decorated the walls with band posters and pictures of my friends. My bed was the best part it was hidden behind a shadow of black netting. But under was a classic Victorian iron bed with black silk sheets and around 8 fluffy red pillows. So soft!!! I put my iphone on vibrate and in my pocket and grabbed my keys and backpack. Then I put on my favorite combat boots and looked around for anything I might have forgotten. I see my sun glasses and leather jacket and quickly put them on.

I run out of my room and down the stairs yelling "goodbye" as I run though the kitchen to the driveway. There I see her, my baby. She is the best money I ever spent and all mine. She may be a beat up old neon green mustang but she ran like an angel.

I pull out of the driveway fast and speed down the street looking at the clock to see I had 10 minutes to get to school. I turn on my radio for some mood music and am happy to hear BVB blare through my speakers. I couldn't help but sing along as I make my way to the school.

"Sea Creek Village High, wow how original" I mutter to myself as I park.

'This is going to be a good day, you will survive Victoria' I keep telling myself as I walk up to the office. As I am about to open the door though wam! It opens. It hits me square in the head and all I can think is "really come on fate this is just cruel".

But as I am embracing for impacted I feel a shot of electricity run up my spine as strong arms encircle my back holding me to the mans chest. WTF??????

*******Hehe Who is he? Well tell me what you think and more will come. Be prepared though for surprises XD