Part 1

Kurt was walking down the halls a McKinley alone, until his best friends tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey Kurt!" Quinn and Rachel his favorite lesbians. "Hey guys!" He greets. "There's no glee club today because Mr. 👞 is sick" says Quinn. "Alright, I guess I'll head home" "ok, Kurtie! Love you!" They both kissing him on the cheek.

They leave Kurt standing at his locker. All of a sudden he feels himself being shoved into a locker. David Karofsky. The school one and only bully. Of course there are more but he's the worst.

" Watch where you're going F*g" David says and walks away. "Kill me now" Kurt thinks. Kurt walked home and saw his dad in the living room watching TV. " hey kiddo how was school?" His dad asks. "Good I guess" Kurt sighs. "What's wrong bud?" "Its nothing" he says quietly. " Kurt I'm trying to help you out here but you keep shutting me out!" Burt says a little too loud. Kurt flinches. He hates when his dad yelled at him. " i'm sorry bud, it's been a long day" Kurt smiles. " it's ok, I get it" he hugs his dad. "Love you dad" "love you too" Kurt walks upstairs.

Kurt went to his room and read his magazine till he got tired. He took a nap and woke up and saw that it was dinner time. He walked downstairs and saw his dad still watching football. " hey dad what do you want for dinner?" He asks. " why don't you do spaghetti. Carol should be home and she likes that" an hour later Carole comes home and they all eat dinner together. "Thank you for dinner Carole" "your welcome, Kurt sweetie" says Carole. She kisses his cheek. Kurt yawns. "Tired bud?" Asks Burt washing dishes. " yeah I'm gonna shower then I'm gonna go to bed" " OK bud good night love you" "love you too dad" says Kurt as he walked downstairs and towards the shower.

After Kurt got out of the shower He did a skin care routine then wash clean Anderson videos. Yes Kurt was obsessed with Blaine Anderson. But he's amazing!!! Kurt yawns, turns his sound machine on and drifted off to sleep.