She kept her phone aside on the near by table in the balcony. And Rishi was lost in her beauty. Her neck length magalsutra, her sindoor on her hairline was Adding on to her beauty, free hair,with no makeup, "Ufff" was the sound left his mouth.
A:Rishi..?
R:haa.(still lost)
A:Rishiii....!!(she almost scremt)
He came forward and now she was being conscious on his gaze.
A:ye kya hai. (She asked regarding the bowl in his hands to divert him from looking at her. Though it didn't help🙄)

R:ye.. ye deko.
A:haldi...? Kyu...?
Rishi again came closer to her. Annika stepped back and hit the balcony rails.
R:wo kya hai na.. meri hone wali patni ne kaha tha ki usne apna haldi enjoy nai kia meri waje se. So I'll have to make up for that na. Aur upar se sab ne use haldi lagaya. Lekin uska pati hi nai. Not fare.(he squeezed his face) aur nahi usne mujhe lagaya. Tho...
A:tho kya..?
R:haldi mubarak Mrs. Rishi singh bedi.
(Her heart fluttered at Mrs. Rishi singh Bedi.)
He took some haldi in his palms and applied it on her cheeks. This sent shivers down through out her body.
R:Annika. Ur turn. Lagougi..? Ple....

Until he complet this she took some haldi in her palms and applied on his cheeks. And she put some on his nose tip too. Just to tease him. But this act of her added fuel for his naughtiness. He pulled her close to him and she landed on his chest. And her haldi wala hand left and impression on his kurta at his left side. On his heart. He snaked his left hand around her waist pulling her closer. Annika was shocked, baffled and embarrassed. She had  not expected this from him. A tint of blush formed on her cheeks making it turn red.
A:kya hai. Chodiye.(she tried to remain stren)
R:kyu Sharma gayi..? Haa..!!? Abhi tho bada masti kar rahi thi. Ab kya hua..?
A:waise apne badi seeds tarike se haldi laga di..(she thought of changing topic, but she forgot to come out of his hold)
R:matlab.?!
A:mujhe laga.. like jaise filmo me nai hoti ki hero heroin ko gal se colour lagatha hai.(soon realisation hit her mind, she mentally faceplate herself for this raita jo abhi abhi khud ne pailaya) Rishi raised his right eyebrow. And cleared his throat.
R:ahem ahem. Tho madam ye chati thi...? Acha ji(he tightened his grip on her waist now bring his other hand too around her waist. He inched closer to her. Soon her phone started to ring. She tunered to look at her phone.
A:Rishi..? Chidiye.!
R:abhi nai. Chodne k liye thodi na pakda hai.
A:Rishi call arahi hai please.
R:call nai ata tho yehi reheti na.!?
A:Rishi. Ab plea....(he left her until she could finish it)

She reached her phone. And she saw it was Shrenu.
She received the call.
S:kya karahi thi be.?
A:something important than you.

(Ohooo annikaaaaa🙈)

S:ohooooooo..,acha ji. Tho phone utaya kyu tune ghadi.
A:ab kya hai bol na.
S:kyu bohot busy hai.
A:abhi ye sab saaf karna hai. Isliye.
And phone slipped from her hand and it went on loudspeaker)
S:ohooo..  itni jaldi kaam katam karli ap dono ne aur ab safari bhi horahi hai. Karo karo..
(Ab Annika ka embarrassed expression khud hi imagin karlo😅)
A:oh god.(she hurriedly picked up the phone and put it on normal.) Me bad me call karti hu. I mean kal. Arrey jab bhi hoga. Abhi bye. (She hurriedly went to washroom)
While rishi was enjoying her embarrassed face.

Soon she came out.
R:acha Annika..! Idar aou. Jaldi se khana kha lo.
A:hein..? Abhi...? Is waqt..? Kyu...?
R:arry tum kitna sawal karti ho..?!! Wo actually kal tume fast karna hoga shayad. Wo shaadi ke agle din rakna hita hai. Lekin I don't want to keep you hungry tho kal pata nai tum meri baath manogi bhi ya nai. Isiliye abhi le aya. Jaldi ajaou kha lo. Warna tum bhuke pet nai rehesakti pura din. Tumse nai hopayega.
A:apko kaise pata..?
R:tumare sath jitna waqt bitaya hai utne me tho ye baath mujhe pata chali hai Annika ki tum zyada der thak bhuki nai rehe sakti. Isiliye.

"Inko meri har ek cheez pata hai. Lekin mujhe...."

R:Annika.. yaar tum bar bar kaha kho jati ho..?
A:sorry. Apne khaya...?
R:nai. Its ok.
A:ap bhi aaou phir.
R:nai tum kha lo. Aur kal don't worry me mom ko mana kardunga. Lekin just ti be safer side abhi ye kha lo. Aur kal me chupke se tume khana room me le aounga. Me tum wrat karne nai dunga..
Annika just smiled and mouthed thank you. She saw the time it was Al most 12.30am.
A:Rishi please aap bhi kha lo. Mujhe utna bhuk nai hai.
R:lekin Annika..
A:please rishi. Kha lo na(puppy face)
Rishi smiled and they had their dinner.

R:tum so jou bed pe. Me yehi couch..
A:couch pe kyu..?(he didn't let him complete)
R:arrey matlab..
A: I think hamari shadi hui hai. 🤔So hum bed share karsakte hai. Allowed hai.!
R:lekin..
A:chaliye. Mujhe neend ayi hai. So te hai. Aur kal se mujhe jaldi bhi utna padega. (She took a pause) Lekin wo.. me.. umm...matlab kuch hua tho please uta dijiye mujhe.
R:matlab..?
A:Kuch nai

They walked to the bed.
R:konsi side chahiye..?
A:pura bed chahiye..😏
R:ha tho me couch pe so jaou.
A:🤦‍♀️.
R:arrey..!
A:left left.  Ok.? Left chahiye. Ab good night.(good night ko bad night bana dete ho ap tho- she thought)

At night around 3am.
Annika kicked him off the bed in her sleep. 🤭🤭
Rishi fell with the thud.
R:ouuyccchhhhh😖 toofan agayi kya..?(he mumbled in his sleep waking up in pain)
R:Annika. Oh god. Better me sofe pe hi ja k so jaou.
He went and slept on the couch.

Then at late night. After this. Annika saw an empty bed beside her. And she saw time from her phone. It was showing 3.57am.

A:ye rishi... itne suba suba..? Kaha chake gaye.?
She woke up and sat to see see rishi sleeping uncomfortably on the couch.
She went near him. She called his name softly.
R:ha Annika me abhi aya.(he was in his sleep)
A:Rishi utho. Aou. Bed pe so jaou.
R:meri Annika hai.. umm...meri Annika...😴😴
A:oh my Mata. Rishi.(she called out loudly.)
Rishi opend his eyes and sat up with jerk.
R:ouch. (His back hurting)
A:chaliye. Bed pe so jou.
R:tumne mujhe lath mara. Me nai aounga..
A:arrey ap jhut bolrahe ho.. me kyu apko lath marungi. Me kya ghadi hu.?
R:nai nai ab tho nai aounga. Me yehi pe teek hu. Ab tho yehi pe sounga roz.
A:kya puri zindagi yehi katoge..? Chaliye.
R:wo tum..
A: acha ok sorry.
R:😳 tum manti ho..
A:ha mujhe pata hai wo me neend me.. um.. wo akele soti hu na hamesha tho.. adat nai hai. Isiliye. Ab naj karungi pakka chaliye please.
R:pakka na🤢
A:ha please chaliye.

They came and laid on the bed.
Annika sleeping on her back. Facing the ceiling. Rishi beside her. Facing her.
Rishi was looking at her beautiful angelic face.
Annika saw him staring her.
A:good night rishi.
R:good night.(he kissed her forehead)

Annika soon fell asleep but take off his eyes from her face. He kept on staring her. He himself don't know when he fell  asleep.

So hope you guys liked it.
And you all are streaming #bepanahishq  right. Keep streaming. Passport pe thappa lagana hai hume...
If we shower our love like this may be we can get them back in a show or the same bepanah ________ music series.
Keep streaming. Keep sharing.

Love
- Author. ❤