"That's how I want life to surprised me." Lando said with a large smile "We have a diner on our balcony in like thirty minutes." Lando gently said

"Then we need to get ready!" Alexis smiled and turned over to get in the bedroom, but before she placed a fatherly kiss on Lando's lips.

Thirty minutes later, Lando and Alexis were seating in front of each other waiting for their diner to come. The diner arrived and they started eating.

"Tomorrow we need to wake up quite early since we will go on a safari for the day." Lando said with a smile, Alexis started staring at him and smiling "What?" Lando asked giggling a bit

"I'm just so lucky to have you in my life, and I'm so glad I'm sharing moments like these with you and no one else." Alexis kept smiling

"I'm the luckiest sunny, everyday I'm thankful for having met you." Lando smiled back they finished their diner and walked to the acacia they were pointing earlier, they sat next to each other and Lando placed his head on Alexis' shoulder.

"This view is even more amazing with the sunset." Alexis softly said

"I could stay here forever." Lando added "It's a shame we are just staying few days."

"I know" Alexis gasped "But we should enjoy and live as much as possible these vacations." After a long moment in silence admiring the view Lando stood up and helped Alexis standing up.

"We should get some rest to be ready for tomorrow, even if you slept the whole flight." Alexis and Lando walked together to their bedroom, and got ready for bed. Lando got in the bed and Alexis joined him, she buried herself in his arms. "To our vacations." Lando said kissing her forehead

"To us" Alexis replied and the two felt asleep.

The next morning, Alexis and Lando woke up with the sun; from their bed they had a splendid view of the savannah.

"I wish I had this view every morning." Alexis said with a sleepy voice

"I have already the best view every morning." Lando smiled looking at Alexis

"Mister Norris you have to power to light everyone's day." Alexis placed a gentle kiss on his lips

"I don't care about everyone; I just care about you." Lando kissed her back

Alexis and Lando got up and got ready for their safari, a Masai came with a Jeep to accompany them on that day. Lando and Alexis were amazed with the nature and all the animals they could see, this trip was a real disconnection from the real world; for once Alexis felt alive and with Lando, they were able to act like a normal couple without all the paparazzies around them. For sure it was the best trip of her life so far, and Alexis was felling in love with these landscaped more and more every day. This was one of her ne dreams, getting a family house is the savannah to reconnect with the nature and herself; also she was so grateful to see Lando happy and free as well, they were waiting for this moment to act like normal people who had a normal life.

"Look at the giraffe Lando." Alexis pointed the animal

"You can go closer if you want" The masai said, Alexis looked at Lando

"Go for it." He said with a large smile, Alexis got out of the Jeep and slowly walked to the giraffe; these animals were impressive, they were so tall compared to humans. Alexis stopped and slowly turned back her head looking for Lando's gaze, Lando shook his head saying that he was looking at her, making sure se was fine. Alexis did few more steps to the giraffe, she stopped when the animal walked in her direction; the giraffe wasn't afraid or shy about her, Alexis extended her hand and the giraffe started licking it. Alexis was rather impressed and amazed with the situation, with her other hand she started stroking the giraffe's head; after few minutes with her new friend, Alexis walked back to the car joining Lando.