Trailer

"My life has always been a huge contradiction," Airian slips on his shoes and picks up his backpack. "It seems normal," Airian taps his pencil softly on his desk and looks around the classroom. "Wake up, shower, brush my teeth, get ready for school, go to work, do homework, sleep, repeat. It's the basic life of a normal teenager. Pretty bland right?" Airian's true position is in his room writing down a recollection of events in his journal. "The thing is though, that's just an act. It's made me realize just how fake my whole life has been. I've never actually been doing any of that. I've just been pretending."
     Airian looks up at his reflection and notices a small strand of his hair turning silver again. "Not again," Airian focused and reverted its color.
     "I've done everything up to this point with the thought 'act normal'. I've never done it naturally." Airian looks at the palm of his hand. "I've always wanted to be normal. Just a basic teenager. But no," he stretches his hand, and silver flames rise from it. "Elemental powers. Great right? It sounds great until you realize the fact that if someone finds out you'll have the entire army at your doorstep or a sudden visit to the scientist's testing chamber. That's what my mom has taught me since I was a kid."
     A woman with long black hair, marble grey eyes, a young appearance, and a big smile looks at Airian as he walks into the kitchen.
     She talks to a young Airian, "Remember, these powers make you different. Nobody else can do the things you do. Although tempting, please don't show it off."
     "Why mom?" The young Airian asked with full and childish curiosity.
     "Being different in this world just makes things harder. There are good people in this world, but there are also evil people. When they see something fascinating they will want to take it. If at first they ask and get rejected they'll take it by force, and they'll hurt anyone on their way to take it."
     The answer scared the young Airian, but his mother's sudden seriousness made the message clear.
      "Airian, you are my world. I don't want anyone to harm you and I won't let anyone lay a finger on you." She hugged the young Airian. "I'll protect you no matter what you are. All I know is one thing: You are my son. That's all I need."
     "I should've listened to her," Airian said and froze before beginning to write again. "I pleaded for normality. I wanted to stop hiding everything. I wanted to be real. And with every passing day, I awaited an opportunity. A door that would open and show me the way to a road where I could walk and not feel like one wrong move and everyone I know is dead before I can blink."
     Airian walks to his work and stands in front of the cafe's big window. He sees his reflection and walks up to it.
     "The universe is kind of a bitch though because I asked for normality and a release. The thing is that it did give it to me."
     He notices that his reflection glitches out somehow into a darker figure for a split second.
     In a distant place, an older man sits at his desk staring down at a file before looking up. He looks calm and collected with his thousand-dollar suit and signature green tie. He smiles, just not in a friendly way. Sinister would be the word to use. The thing is that the English language doesn't have a stronger word to fully describe the smile he gave off.
     "Just not in the way I expected."
      The cafe explodes and sends Airian flying back which starts the series of visions.
      "The Ental went this way!" A loud voice echoed through the rainy night. Airian sprinted as fast as he could through the rain and alleyways.
      A snap and a new one begins.
     A figure covered in rose gold lightning bolts wearing a white and pink Kitsune mask punches and kicks their way through a horde of soldiers, killing all of them and sending blood droplets into the air.
     A snap and another one begins.
     A group runs atop rooftops as multiple helicopters pursue them and fire upon them. The special bullets hit the building and the area sending debris and dust everywhere.
     "He is the key!" An older man yells into a microphone as a multitude of officers, agents, and scientists watch in front of him.
      A figure wearing a black battle suit with silver lines and a black mask stands on top of a skyscraper and observes the city below.
      "He is the one that we've been searching for!"
      A figure wearing blue and black with a blue gas mask without the eye goggles steps back and manipulates water behind them to move around like tentacles from their back.
      "The lost specimen from 15 years ago!"
      A figure wearing all white with a white cat mask stretches their arms and makes ice particles followed by huge ice spikes emerge behind them.
      "This means that our research has finally hit its pinnacle. A great breakthrough in Entals is in the palm of ours hands!"
      A figure wearing black with red and a red Doberman mask ignites their whole arms on fire and releases huge waves of it upon agents. It runs and fights hand to hand while throwing balls of fire and spinning around efficiently.
      "We are about to bear witness to the greatness of advanced humanity! One with abilities that surpass current human technology!"
      A figure wearing a ghost mask turns and looks behind them.
      "We must take the chance now!"
      A figure wearing a huge coat touches the ground and causes it to break and shake around them. It hardens its arms and blocks multiple bullets from the agents in front of them.
      "This is an order I have been waiting to give to all of you hard workers."
       A woman with glasses spins her pen and puts it back in her pocket.
       A young man wearing a grey suit puts on armor.
       Two young men and women smile as they ignite their hands-on fire and ice.
       An agent stares at the barrel of his gun reloads it and cocks it to insert the bullet into the chamber.
      A huge muscular man breathes heavily as the area around him succumbs to his flames.
       A young teenager with curly hair turns around and smiles shyly with a wave as if a camera appeared behind him.
       A woman with extremely long hair, huge glasses, and a lab coat laughs maniacally and takes in a deep breath at the tortured subject in front of her.
       "Bring..."
        The dark figure with the black mask runs on the wall and bounces from one building wall to the other.
        "Me..."
       The dark figure reaches the end of the skyscraper and jumps to the left only to propel itself upwards with an explosion from its hand. It spins around in the air with extreme gymnastic proficiency.
         "The Argent..."
        The figure stops spinning and pulls its fist back as a fire spirals into the center of its fist.
          "Phoenix!" The man throws his arms in the air.
          Huge argent wings burst from the black figure's back and the figure yells as he punches his enemy causing a huge explosion before a total blackout.