𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

"she does" i said and looked away.

"you upset?" osamu looked at me. i didnt know how to answer his question.

"no" i said "i'm glad she's over me" i stretched my arms. "so you guys ready for the party later tonight?"

•••

i was now at asamis place, me and her were laughing and talking with each other while she got ready for some reason. it was bugging me. my brother was with me though.

"y/n, let's go" asami said taking me and my brothers hand. she dragged me out of her place and we went to the car and she drove off. we were in her back seat while she drove slightly crazy. i didn't know where we were going.

the drive was quick and we were at a loud house. wow a party, i'm not shocked. i got out of the car and walked with them. the smell of alcohol and weed, mixed with sweat made me feel a little disgusted. gave me bad memories.

we entered in with people greeting shota and asami like they knew them, it wasn't surprising coming from these party people.

"y/n, let's go get a drink" shota and asami dragged me with them. i followed along and they made me drink this awful ass alcohol. i almost threw it up.

"it's vodka mixed with stella and drug store bought beer, with some disgusting ass punch" shota said spitting it out. asami did the same.

"i could taste the drug store beer" i said. we walked around and talked to others i stayed close but kind of far since i didn't really know anyone.

"EVERYONE GATHER AROUND, ITS TIME FOR UPSIDE DOWN CHUGGING, ALSO KNOW AS KEG STANDING, ANYONE WANNA PLAY?" some guys yelled. "WE'RE DOING BETS"

most of the people gathered around and i was dragged to go watch. i couldn't really tell who was the other person playing but he just had blonde hair.

"y/n you should join, you were hella good at this game" asami and shota insisted and hyped me up. i shook my head but the pushed me to play, so i did.

"anyone el- oh you gonna play?" the guy said, i sighed and nodded. i took of my jacket and then handed it to asami. loud and good music played in the back round. "how much are you going bet?" the guy asked

"hey y/n better not put too much, you'll just lose your money" blonde boy said

"you talk to damn much, you'll end up choking" i smiled "i'll bet 5k i'll win" i said, him trying to be imitating like he's gonna win? how cute.

"that's a little too much y/n, you should've lowered, don't you know i'm the king at this game?" blonde boy said betting triple the money.

"i guess i'm a god then" i smiled

"alright let's begin" the guy said.

i took my hands and placed it on the rim of the metal beer barrel and asami put the large straw in my mouth. i pushed, lifted myself up and did a handstand on the barrel. blondie did the same and we begun.

it's been a while since i've done this but i've still got this, i took large drinks of the beer and swallowed everything, my eyes opened and focused.

i lowered my body down and then pushed back up. my shirt was down a little, but i tucked the front into my pants.

"after this you have to make 3 basketball shots in the back yard full court" the guy said. i nodded and kept drinking.

after like 10 minutes i got down and nodded. i felt dizzy as fuck. the crowed was shocked how fast i drank the barrel. blondie was still drinking his.

i went to the backyard and shot all three baskets perfectly. ending the game there i took my cash and yelling 'woo' in happiness. i spun a little and high five shota and asami.

"holy shit and you haven't done this since years back" asami said amazed.

"shit let's play beer pong" shota dragged me with him. it was one of the twins, the grey haired one and asami against me and shota. i wonder why his friends aren't with him.

asami started out first and made her first two shots, i did the same as her and made them as well, me and her both drank the strong alcohol. osamu missed one but shota drank, shota got both and osamu drank two cups.

we did about 3 full rounds of beer pong before we stopped and went to go dance, asami dragged me along before she left me dancing with my brother who soon ended leaving to go to the bathroom.

i sat down in one of the chairs drunk as fuck and wanted to have fun.

i wish suna was here.

i yawned and waited for the others to come back, before i knew it, beer was being poured on the top of my head.

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭