𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.10

Start from the beginning

Kurumi looked up at the clock. "Me and Y/n have to go start dinner!" Kurumi said quickly pulling Y/n out the room. That's when Tooru noticed Y/n, and boy was she prettier then Kokomi.

Kusuo snapped his fingers at Tooru to pull his attention away from Y/n. Y/n was to good for Tooru. And honestly Kusuo sometimes thought she was to good for him as well. Even if they weren't official yet.

——

"You have fifteen minutes, no talking, no funny business. And I'll be watching you the whole time. Now start!" The teacher told the class. Y/n didn't have the best grades and never got a straight a but she never failed. Which was good for less attention.

After the test Y/n put her head on her desk lazily. "I hate tests." She told Saiki. Saiki grinned. She looked up at him. "Hey don't do that! You can cheat as much as you want." She said folding her arms against her chest.

"You two don't look happy." Kaidou said as he was now in front of Saiki's desk. Recently Y/n has became more open with other people, such as Nendō and Kaidou, and she finally forgave Toritsuka for scaring the life out of her. Y/n climbed into the seat in front of Saiki to talk to Kaidou.

"Kaidou, tests suck!" Y/n complained dramatically. "I failed so bad." She said burying her head in her hands. Kaidou laughed.

"I don't want to brag or anything, but I totally aced it." Kaidou said bursting his own bubble. Y/n elbowed him in the stomach making him clutch onto it.

"Mad respect bro." Hairo said popping up. Kaidou replied with a simple thank you and asked how he did. "If I didn't fail, I'd be shocked." Hairo said. "My fault though, I didn't study." Hairo explained.

"You're not alone guys, I didn't study for that stupid test either." Nendō said randomly as well.

"Why am I not surprised?." Y/n asked poking Nendō's chest with the tip of her finger.

"Man you guys take this stuff to seriously." Nendō said, and just then the teacher opened the door.

"Nendō, listen up. Flunk three more tests and the school will be dragging you down a grade." The man said. Hairo, Kaidou, and Y/n's eyes widened.

Nendō has a blank face and Kaidou put his hand on Nendō's shoulder. "Don't worry, you won't have to treat us like your upperclassmen. We'll spare you the shame." Kaidou said depressingly.

"No wait! There's still time to improve your grades! We'll save you Nendō!" Hairo said confidently. 'Who is we?' Y/n thought earning a flick to the hip from Saiki.

"Hey what do you mean by Dragon down?" Nendō asked dumbfounded. "Ohhh the test thing, right? No don't worry about that. I gotta plan." Nendō said.

Nendō rolled a pencil onto Saiki's desk and it his Y/n's thigh since she was sitting on the desk. "This! With this trick pencil, I can't lose." Nendō said confidently.

——

"And begin!" The teacher said. Everyone started their tests. Y/n had studied extra hard for this one since it was a subject she didn't really understand.

——

Everyone was looking at the test scores. "Out of a hundred eighty one students, Nendō ranked ninety?" Hairo and Kaidou said in unison. Y/n got 87th.