The Fight

Casey walks back to his office feeling many emotions. (Looking at a picture of Darden) "Maybe it was my fault....Kelly's right. Its my fault Dardens Badge is on the  wall at the academy." Matt says to himself not knowing Dawson was standing right around the corner. *Knock Knock* "Hey Lieutenant, Can i come in?" dawson says, worried about Casey. Matt gestures her in and says, "Yeah sure, Whats up Gabby?". "Lieutenant, are you okay?" Gabby asks. "You know what, not so much, ive been thinking maybe it is all my fault that Darden is dead and not at home with his Kids and wife." Matt responds feeling guilty for this aweful tragedy that everyone at 51 has been going through. Gabby stands up and gives Matt a hug and says, "There is no way anyone will blame you for that Casey. I know thats the worst thing to have hanging over your head for the rest of your life. SO dont blame yourself, and dont let anyone change your mind about that okay?" Matt comments, "Alright fine. Thanks for talking to me gabby" Gabby does not want kelly to harrass Casey so she walks down to kellys office and says, "Severide, we need to talk." and she closes the door behind her. "Whats up Dawson?" Kelly asks. Gabby instantly comments, "I need you to stop being so rude to Matt. I mean whats the point? What the hell dod he ever do to you Kelly???" "Okay Gabby, you wanna know what he did to me? He killed my best friend and i know it wasnt his fault that Darden didnt back out but--" Gabby inturupts and says, "Stop right there, what did you just say?" "I know it wasnt his faukt that darden didnt back out but-" "Now i want you to go into his office and tell hm EXACTLY what you just told me 30 seconds ago. Okay? Good ill see you later Lieutenant." And she walks out the door and Catches Mills. "Hey Gabby! Tonight at 7 dont forget!!!" Mills says looking so happy about this one date that might chaange everything. Shay walks up to Dawson and says, "Have something to tell me Missy?" Gabby comments "What?" "Oh you know something about 7:00 with PETER MILLS? huh?" Shay says. Gabby looks at shay and says, " you cant tell anyone but me and Peter are going on a date tonight at 7.