~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ~

Depuis le début

Before Harry could speak Lina had raised her wand and was pointing it at Pansy, then the Gryffindors where Harry was standing rose and faced the Slytherins, then the Hufflepuffs and then the Ravenclaws all facing the Slytherin table.

"Thank you, Miss Parkinson," Professor McGonagall said "you will leave the hall first with Mr Filch. If the rest of your house could follow."

Slowly the entire Slytherin table rose to their feet and left the hall.

"Ravenclaw's follow on!" McGonagall said.

As the four tables emptied a number of older Ravenclaws remained, even more Hufflepuff's stayed and half the Gryffindors remained seated. Professor McGonagall descended from the teacher's platform to pick out the underage students.

As Professor McGonagall stepped down Kingsley stepped forward.

"We've only got half an hour until midnight, so we need to act fast!" He said in his deep booming voice "a battle plan has been agreed between the teachers of Hogwarts and the order of the phoenix. Professor Flitwick, Sprout and McGonagall are going to take groups of fighters up to the three highest towers - Ravenclaw, Astronomy and Gryffindor - where they'll have a good overview, excellent positions from which to work spells. Meanwhile Remus" he indicated to Remus standing beside him "Arthur" he pointed to Mr Wealsey sitting at the Gryffindor table "and I will take groups into the grounds. We'll need somebody to organise defence of the entrances of the passages into the school-"

"Sounds like a job for us" Fred called pointing at himself and George. Kingsley nodded in approval.

"All right leaders up here and we'll divide up the troops!"

All the students staying ran up to the platform to be assigned their roles.

"What about the bridge?" Lina asked. If there was protection around the school when it broke the bridge was basically a huge welcome sign.

"I can bring it down," Seamus said.

"Yeah me too," Neville said.

"You two take a small group and take it down" Kingsley ordered.

Neville and Seamus nodded and with a group of five students behind them ran out of the great hall.

"I'll take a group and position them around good spots in the halls," Lina said.

Cedric immediately began to protest.

"I'll go with them," Lucy said.

Danny then began to protest.

"Someone has to make sure she stays alive for the wedding," Lucy said.

"Go," Kingsley said.

Lina and Lucy took the group of six students, mostly containing Hufflepuffs students and ran out the hall and up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" Ernie McMillon asked.

"Up, if we have height it will give us a better advantage and we need windows with cover" Lina answered.

They stopped first at the third floor where Lina placed three students at windows with a view of the courtyard. Then they travelled up to the fourth floor where she placed the other three students leaving Lina and Lucy.

"And where are we going?" Lucy asked Lina.

Before she could answer the entire castle shook and the protective shield around the castle lit up as the Death Eaters attacked it.

Both girls knew they didn't have long.

"Down" Lina replied, her face being lit up by the spells "I'm going to fight. Are you coming with me?"