"You know I'm still not happy that you did this behind my back." Oliver said.

"But." Laurel said hopefully and Oliver smiled as he walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"But I know that your heart was in the right place and you were right about it." Oliver said.

"So once again I was right." Laurel said smugly.

"Don't get too cocky." Oliver said.

"Why not, we both know that in this relationship, I'm going to be the one who wins the arguments." Laurel said and Oliver chuckled.

"In our relationship, yes. But when it comes to work, I'm pretty sure I'll win my fair share of arguments." Oliver said.

"That's because as team leader, it's your job to boss the team around so we don't get ourselves killed. In some cases, again." Laurel said, referring to herself in that.

"True." Oliver said.

"But remember, as your girlfriend, it's my job to boss you around." Laurel said with a smile and Oliver chuckle.d

"If I do forget, I'm sure you'll remind me." Oliver said.

"Well, I'd remind you now, but we have company." Laurel said.

"And who's fault is that?" Oliver asked playfully.

"Maybe the guy who offered to let them stay here?" Laurel reminded him.

"Fair enough." Oliver said.

"I told you. You'll never win an argument with Ollie. You never have and you never will." Laurel said.

"You also said you'd never take me back and yet here we are." Oliver reminded her.

"Don't be a smartass." Laurel said as she kissed him.

"And here I was thinking seeing you kiss Felicity would take some getting used too." William said as he came back downstairs.

"William, how much of that did you see?" Oliver asked as he and Laurel pulled apart.

"Enough to know that my mom and I should find some other place to stay." William said.

"Well, I'm sure Moira wouldn't mind putting you two up, actually getting a chance to spoil the only grandchild she has right now. Especially when she has so many years of it to make up for." Laurel said as Samantha joined them.

"I called her while we were upstairs and she was more than happy to host us, since I had a feeling that we might be intruding." Samantha said.

"You sure you don't mind?" Oliver asked.

"Honestly Oliver, while William staying here is one thing, I think it's kind of awkward if I do too while you're living with another woman." Samantha said.

"That's fair." Oliver admitted.

"I hope my life is nowhere near as complicated as yours is." William said.

"Which is exactly why you'll be staying with your mother a majority of the time, so she can give you a normal life so that your's doesn't become as complicated as mine is." Oliver said.

"I don't know, I think there are some parts of your dad's life that you might want to try." Laurel said.

"Yeah, no." Oliver said, since he knew the part Laurel was thinking of and it was not the hero part and Oliver already knew that William would not be interested in having parties with hot girls.

"Well, I guess I better go get ready to meet my grandma Moira." William said.

"Trust me, my mom will love you. She's always wanted grandkids." Oliver said.