Chapter 1: The Rabbit's Nest

Start from the beginning

The strongest familia in Orario was seen roughed up and very much out of breath. Bringar were on the ground panting, Vana Freya looked on the verge of passing out. Even the King, the strongest adventurer in the city and level 7, was on his knees breathing hard. Next to them were 12 individuals and just like they heard, all had similar features to a certain rabbit they called their captain.

Lili: Impossible...

Welf: Even the King looks like he's been defeated. Who are these people?

The guild staff all had their hands full trying to prevent any further damage and clean up what was already done. The sounds of footsteps became loud as Eina came rushing to Bell's group.

Eina: Bell, thank goodness you're here. These people showed up out of the blue demanding an audience with Lord Ouranos. What's weirder is they resemble you a bit. Do you know any of them?

Bell: N-No, I don't recognize any of them.

Bell and the boy locked eyes before he walked up to Bell and his friends.

Albert: You're Bell Cranel, am I right?

Bell: Yes. That's me.

Bell was nervous. The boy's mere presence felt unreal to him. He'd felt something similar when he and Ryuu fought the juggernaut back in the dungeon but this felt stronger than that.    To make matters worse, the ones who were with the boy felt nearly as strong. Seeing how the strongest familia in Orario ended up, Bell thought best to comply with their demands and resolve things peacefully.

Albert: I'm sure you and Lord Ouranos are more than acquainted. So do you think you could get us an audience with him?

Bell: I'm not sure. Lord Ouranos usually send for me not the other way around.

Albert: I see...

Conveniently enough, Royman had come rushing outside to confirm that Ouranos would speak with them.

Albert: We'll continue are talk another time.

With that, the 12 made their way into the guild and down to Ouranos' chamber. The events of the last several hours played back in Albert's mind as they walked.

Several hours earlier, while it was still night, the twelve had made it to Orario's gate and had to go through the security.

Guard: Are all of you coming into Orario?

Albert: That's right sir.

Guard: Alright, I need names and reason for entering.

Albert: I'll start. My name is Albert and we have all come to be adventurers.

Next to the boy, a young girl looking no older than 13 stepped up. The guard look shocked as he thought he was seeing the combination of two famous adventurers. One could mistake the girl for the legendary Sword Princess except for her white hair and red eyes. The traits that were shared by the Rabbjt Foot.

Ariel: My name is Ariel and I am also Albert's little sister.

Alise stepped up next for introduction.

Alise: My name is Alise.

Next, another young half elf girl who looked the same age as Ariel walked up for her turn. Her hair was a snow white but her eyes were peculiar. Her right was a sky blue but her left was crimson red. She walked up and gave a bright smile.

Ardi: I'm Ardi.

After her came two more half elf girls who looked a tender 7 years old. Both had mostly blonde hair but some parts had small strips of white on them and their eyes were also red. The best assumption was that they were twins. Even though it was late, the young children practically jumped towards the man and introduced themselves.