chapter seven the sleep over

Start from the beginning

I'm scared to look into eye's in case. I scare her again. She force's me to look into her eye's. She is staring into my blood red one's.

Before I can more away she kisses me and, I'mkiss her. I'm about to pull away so she bite's my bottom lip.

 I sigh and give her entry into my mouth. I can feel her tongue running over my fang's. I can't stop the growl that follow's. I'm now physically excited.

 I pull away it's hard for me to do this. As I want her but, I also want blood and, I wont take her's.

I carry my beloved back to the bed and kiss her on the head. I turn to leave but she grab's my hand and look's at me.

 " I'll be back soon I need to hunt baby ". I feel her trying to stop me. I could pull away if, I wanted to but I might hurt her.

 " Don't leave me please ". I want to stay but, I really need to feed. " Baby I really need to feed. I promise, i'll be back soon ".

 I look at her and see tear's running down her face. Oh fang's I'm now torn in too. " Okay i'll stay ". I lie down beside her on the bed and she cuddle's into me.

 I hear her breathing slow and, I'm hoping she is asleep enough for me to go out. I leave the house and track down a few deer and feed once full.

 I head back to the house and up to bed. I strip down to my boxer's and climb in beside her and she move's her head onto my chest and, I wrap my arm's around her and close my eye's.

Gina's pov

I open my eye's to a bright light. I glance over at the clock on Toni's side of the bed and see that it's 2pm. I'm all alone.

 I wonder where Toni is. I look around the room for some clue that he is here, that is when I notice the room for the first time.

 The wall's are painted silver, there's a bronze carpet and, I'm lying in a pine 4 poster bed wih gold drape's and the bedding and pillow's are silver and blue.

This hole room is beautiful, then I remember, I was thinking about Toni. Then my mind goes back to early this morning and those ruby red eye's and his fang's that was the first time.

 I have seen them close up. I even touched them with my tongue, they have sharp point's. I don't care really it's just another part of the man I love.

Where is he, did he even come back to bed. I felt him leave but, I didn't feel him come back. I hope he did. " Toni are you here ".

 I don't need to shout but. I feel like it. As I'm worried he looked so upset. I hear a noise and, I turn to see him in the bedroom door way  wearing nothing but boxer short's and a smile along with a tray of coffee and toast. I see his eye's are green again and his fang's are gone. I smile at him.

" hello beautiful, I've made some toast, are you hungry ". I nod and throw the cover's back. He walk toward's the bed and place's the tray on bed between us.

 As he sit's down he lean's over and kisses me on the head. As I grab a piece of toast and eat it. Then he pass's me a mug of coffee and, I sip it slowly before placing it on the night stand on my side of the bed.Toni move's the tray and we start to play fight.

Toni take's the advange and start's to tickle me. He roll's us so I'm straddling his waist, so I take my advange and stroke his chest and like yesterday he growl's.

 I noticed he did this when, I played with his fang's this morning. I don't know why but, I like it when he growl's. So I do it again.

 This time I lighty run my nail's down his chest. Then he arches his back and growl's. "Toni why do you growl when I do that ". He look's toward's the window.

 " I can't help it I'm sorry it's just that it excite's me when you touch me like that ". I make him face me. So I can kiss him. " I feel the same way when you touch me but, I can't growl ". He smile's.

After a few more hour's in bed laughing and talking. Of course we played a bit too, my phone beep's it's a text. I'm still sat on Toni. So I reach over and grab my phone of the night stand by the clock it's a message from Fabiano.

Fabiano - Hi sis Dad said to tell you to stay with Toni until monday okay, say hi to him for me.

I laugh at the last part and show it to Toni.

Toni - Okay bro, will do and hi back Toni.

My phone beep's again, I laugh as my brother Fab text's again.

Fab - Hi Toni hope my sis is looking after you bro.

Toni - Yes bro she is cooking and cleaning for me bro.

I shake my head. " You only met yesterday and you are already acting like you have known each other for year's rather than one day ".

 He smile's. " Would you rather we didn't get on babe ". I shake my head. "No I like it, it make's me happy ". He smile's and I kiss him.

My phone beep's again and you guess who it is, it's Fabanio.

Fab - Toni don't let her get to you bro lol.

I grab the phone from Toni and turn it off and place it on the night stand by the clock. " Hey I was talking to Fabiano ". I smile. " I don't want you talking to fabiano, I want you to be with me ".

We get up and go down stair's and I make us something to eat. I have the whole weekend to get close to Toni and, I want to be with him. I just hope, I can with him.