Everybody slowly moves towards the door with a sign that says 'Private'. Dawson bangs on the door but as he was about to announce, shots fired right through the door.

When they finally stopped, Antonio shot back through one of the holes in the door, hitting the suspect. They kick in the door and cuff the man.

***

"One blast of double-ought buckshot killed Fagan and Marcello. No shells were found at either murder. Crime scene estimates the killer's height based on blood spatter to be 5'10, which narrows it down" Taylor says to the team.

"There was no forced entry to any of the doors or windows in Marcello's building. There's a fire escape in the back, but it doesn't lead to the roof" Erin says

"You'd have to climb up from there, which is not an easy feat. But it's the only way that somebody could have come and gone unnoticed"

"How long have you been doing this? Alright, and how many shotgun murders have you seen before these?" Al questions hank,

"Two"

"Alright, so it's got to be a pro

"Or a redneck"

"Pro redneck, I'm calling it," Jay says before Taylor had the chance. "Crap I was about to say that" jay laughs at her comment

Ruzek then comes up the stairs with a file in his hand. "I did financial forensics on our two shotgun victims"

"He farmed it out, I guarantee it" Kevin comments which Adam glares at Kev in response.

"Fagan and Marcello were, uh, partnered in a shell company. Maxwell investments. They loan money out at astronomically high-"

"Loanshark" Alvin comments

"I was gonna get to that, Thank you, Alvin"

"Their latest client just signed over his only dry cleaning business a week ago" Adam says as he reads from the file. "One, Dake Hansen. Owned 'Fine choice cleaners, two locations, one on north broadway and the second on West Belmont. Is that fast enough for you al?"

"Antonio take Taylor with you and pay this guy a visit. i have someone else i need to talk to"

***

"What happened" Taylor questions.

"She swallowed a bottle of Xanax because I lost our business, can we do this another time?" The man says

"Some guy from Maxwell investments pay you a visit?" West questions looking at the husband's bruises on his face.

"Had one good cleaner we built from scratch. Bank wouldn't give us a loan for a second location, so I borrowed from Maxwell. Things didn't work out so good, couldn't get out of the red and then when I didn't repay them fast enough, they took both our stores" The man explains

"yeah and blowing them away with a shotgun would probably take care of the vig?" Taylor says.

"Have I torn up that those leeches are dead? Not for a second?" he responds