𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.6

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand why Kirishima is having his wedding smack dab in the middle of summer. This is unbearable. I mean honey don't you agree?" Kuniharu asked Kurumi as she had her hand latched on his tie.

"It's even hotter outside." Kurumi said.

"Anyway Kusuo, you don't want to come with us? You've met Kirishima before right?" Kuniharu asked.

"I'm not in the mood for any of that." Kusuo said blankly.

"Aw that's to bad, you know your psychic powers would liven up the reception. Those things are stubborn." Kuniharu told him.

As the opened the door to leave Y/n was waiting there. "Oh, Ishii! What a pleasant surprise. Ku! Your girlfriend is here!" Kurumi shouted. Y/n's cheeks heated up she was clearly embarrassed.

——

Saiki stood in the living room looking at how messy it was as Y/n stood beside him. Saiki lifted his pointer finger using his powers to lift up all the laundry and put them in the washer.

Y/n pressed her hands together watching in awe. Saiki cleaned up everything and was now sorting the trash with his powers and Y/n was observing.

Saiki glanced over at something and saw a cockroach. Y/n noticed as well. Y/n being Y/n jumped up and started screaming. Suddenly Saiki teleported them both into the Texas.

Y/n shivered. "I'm gonna throw up." She muttered throwing her hand on her mouth and clutching her stomach.

Saiki paused remembering something his mom told him before they left. Saiki crouched down and touched the ground teleporting them back and into his room.

Y/n ran to the bathroom while Saiki was thinking about what to do when the delivery guy shows up. Once Y/n was done puking her guts out the door bell rang. Saiki teleported to the door and opened it to see Nendō.

Saiki froze and teleported away forgetting Y/n. Once he came back he convinced Nendō to catch the cockroach. Y/n was literally piggy backing Saiki without consent.

"Ah no problem, just leave it to me pal. Doesn't matter if it's one roach, or a hundred I'll get rid of them all." Nendō said crouching down in front of the fridge.

"Ah there they are, there is two of em under there." Nendō said and Y/n clutched on to Saiki even tighter. "Can I lift this thing?" Nendō asked himself as he picked up the fridge easily with the help of Saiki's powers. "A lot lighter then it looks." Nendō said as he moved it.

"Now there is nowhere to run." Nendō said crouching down again leaving the fridge floating. Y/n screamed as Nendō crushed the roaches with his bare hands. Saiki was disgusted. "Hey you got any tissues? We'll do you guys wanna go get some ramen?" Nendō asked

"I hate to say this after all your help but could you leave?" Saiki asked. "Like now." Saiki instructed.

——

Y/n of course fell sound asleep on the couch while Kusuo waited for his parents. "We're home!" Kurumi said happily.

"Wow! It's so clean in here." Kuniharu said amazed. Y/n was still sleeping like the baby she is.

"Wow Ku! You tidied up while we were gone?" Kurumi asked with a smile.

"You're welcome." Kusuo said as unnoticeable ran his hands threw Y/n's hair, he didn't want anyone to see.

"Well thank you, it looks great! Here as a reward have these chocolates they gave us at the weddi-!" Kurumi said but was cut off by all the chocolates falling on the ground.

Kusuo quickly teleported. "Huh, where's Ku? Awe Y/n looks so cute while she's sleeping, I can't wait to call her my daughter in law!" Kurumi said pressing her hands together in awe.

——

Y/n had her head on her desk bored out of her mind. She had nothing to talk about to Saiki today. She couldn't help but notice Yumehara staring at Saiki, she would hate to admit she was jealous.

——

Saiki needed to fix Yumehara's relationship with her boyfriend so she wouldn't break up with him. Because if she did she would want Saiki again.

So Y/n being the best friend she is, tagged along. Saiki and Y/n casually followed behind Yumehara and Takeru. She skipped her feet quietly.

Saiki used his powers to make Takeru remember him and Yumehara's three month anniversary. Y/n giggled into the palm of her hand.

Y/n really wasn't listening at all but she loved seeing Saiki use his powers. It was so cool!

Saiki switched out the squid jerky Takeru was going to give Yumehara with a bunny plush he had bought when she was eyeing it in the window.

Saiki continued to help Takeru impress Yumehara. They decided to go get some food. Saiki informed Y/n that Takeru's like ability score was so high he wouldn't be surprised if Yumehara married him.

Unfortunately a few minutes later Yumehara ran out the restaurant crying and Y/n face palmed. Saiki sighed.