𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.6

Comincia dall'inizio

Then some of the boys came asking for theirs.

——

Saiki, Y/n, Nendō and Toritsuka were walking to the gate. "Gotta say I'm really happy I transferred to this school. I can already tell that I'm going to have an awesome time here. Say wanna hear about your guardian spirit, Saiki, and...the girl?" Toritsuka asked.

Nendō was mumbling some stuff asking about his guardian spirit which only earned him a wack in the arm with Toritsuka's bag.

Then Toritsuka froze and grabbed Nendō by his chin squishing his cheeks. "WHAT YOU'RE NOT A GHOST?" Toritsuka asked in all caps.

"You really didn't know?" Saiki asked.

"Well all this time he's been following us, you never once acknowledged his presence! I thought you couldn't see him!" Toritsuka shouted confused. Y/n covered her mouth tired of Toritsuka.

She hadn't gotten any sleep last night due to the fear of ghosts. Saiki made her feel safe but not doing anything at all and she had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Saiki glanced down at her and for the first time in a while he smiled.

——

Y/n was dragged with Saiki yet again to help Hairo with a arch piece for the sports festival. Once they walked in the room Hairo started panicking. His halfway done arch was broken.

Hairo started having a pep talk with the arch. Y/n giggled. Saiki and Y/n turned around to leave but Hairo stopped them. "Hold it right there guys. We can do this. If we work fast we can finish before the last train leaves!" Hairo told them.

Y/n had a sucker in her lap and was helping Saiki while Hairo was yelling at the pieces he was working on. Hairo was talking to himself and started walking to the door and turned to the duo. "Keep it up guys!" Hairo said running out the room to go get wood.

As soon as Hairo left the room Saiki started using his powers and Y/n watched in awe. Once Saiki finished a bit of work he sat on a crate and pulled out a book Y/n followed him and pulled her Nintendo Switch out her bag and was in a back bend position on the remaining space of the crate as she played her game.

A while had passed and Y/n had fallen asleep on Saiki's lap. Saiki closed his book setting it down and he looked at the sleeping girl. No matter how hard he tried she would just find her way back on him.

In a way he enjoyed it because he got peace and quiet when she was sleeping. Saiki crossed his eyes so he could search for Hairo. Hairo was in the road with a tree tied to his back as he walked.

Multiple people were watching, making comments. A while later Hair finally came through the door with so much impact the tree and him fell into the wall next to Saiki and Y/n waking the poor girl up.

"Hey, sorry it took so long!" Hairo said and said something but it was slurred.

"Oh don't worry you'll finish sooner then that." Someone said and the entire class had came in. Y/n sat up stretching as she yawned.

——

"We're leaving, Ku. Hold down the fort okay? We'll be back around nightfall!" Kurumi told Kusuo.