𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊:𝐄𝐩.6

Start from the beginning

Toritsuka explained his powers. He occasionally looked at Y/n. All though she was sobbing about the ghosts she was still gorgeous. He was also talking about how he would use his powers and honestly it kind of disgusted Y/n and Saiki.

Saiki was kicking Toritsuka out and Y/n was still sobbing like a baby. Saiki touched Toritsuka and froze seeing all the ghosts in his room.

——

Y/n was sitting at her desk next to Saiki. She was still traumatized from last night. She just happened to be at Saiki's when Toritsuka showed up that night. Why must she be cursed?

She NEVER wanted to see that purple haired Medium again. Except for she got dragged with Saiki into another classroom that happened to be Toritsuka's classroom.

——

The three were now in a bathroom stall. Saiki slammed his hand onto the wall behind Toritsuka while Y/n was in the corner mentally crying. "Hey, change schools." Saiki told Toritsuka.

"Wait, hold on a sec. Chill out. Didn't I tell you I was going to be transferring to your school?" Toritsuka asked. Saiki replied with a no. "Well I assumed you'd know. With you behind a psychic." Toritsuka said.

"Wrong." Saiki told him.

"Oh I get it, are you worried I'm going to tell people about your powers master?" Toritsuka asked while Saiki was making a sword with...toilet paper?

"First, quit calling me master." Saiki instructed pointing the sword towards him, which was surprisingly sharp.

"I won't tell anyone, I swe-" Toritsuka was cut off when  Saiki stabbed the sword into the wall next to Toritsuka's head creating a big crack.

Then Saiki flushed it down the toilet and Toritsuka was a little scared now.

——

The three were now walking in the hallway. Y/n was clutched onto Saiki's arm not letting go. She was to scared of Toritsuka and the ghost most likely surrounding her.

"I feel like a kid who just got beaten up by the school bully, on his first day. You know I don't get why you'd rather hide your powers. If you showed off what you can do you would get so much attention." Toritsuka said. Attention. The one thing Saiki hated.

"But then again I guess it's kinda creepy to know someone is peaking into your brain. Forget brains, you can peak at other body parts too, right? Wow so that means you can see all the girls naked anytime that you want." Toritsuka rambled.

"Oh my god!" Toritsuka said as Teruhashi walked by. Teruhashi looked at Toritsuka with a smile making his cheeks bright pink. Teruhashi slightly glared at Y/n as she walked past. "Wow who was that beautiful Angel that just glided past us?" Toritsuka asked.

Then Toritsuka put his hands on Saiki's shoulders shaking him. "Did you see all the nooks and crannies on her body? Come on give me some details here!" Toritsuka demanded and then let go of him and put his hands on the side of his own head. Before getting crowded by girls pushing Saiki and Y/n back.

The girls all wanted to know about their guardian spirit "Well Saiki, I guess I could make do with this." Toritsuka said.