PART 4

Kartik was shock after hearing that the lady he hit by his car is pregnant.

A man come from back and call Kartik.

A man:- Kartik.

Kartik hear the sound and understand who is he . He move back and see the man .

Kartik:- Papa what are you doing here ?

Manish:- Kartik I am here for your mother and wbu . The doctor said that ur wife is pregnant.

Kartik:- Papa .

Manish :- What happened our daughter in law. She is ur wife na I am right Kartik that she is ur wife .

Ranbir see them and get shock . He run there for handle situation .

Ranbir:- Yes uncle.

Kartik and Manish see Ranbir.

Ranbir:- Yes sir she is ur daughter in law but she is very week . That why she is in hospital .

Manish:- What happened to her .

Ranbir:- Nothing sir she is ok she will be better soon .

Prachi was stoping the Auto.A auto stop there. Prachi see his face .

Prachi:- Papa .

It was Abhi the auto driver.

Abhi :- You Prachi come I will drop you .

Prachi:- Papa what happened to you.

Abhi:- Don't call papa you know I am not ur father.  I am rhea ' s father not ur Prachi .

Manish go from there .

Ranbir and Kartik conversation.

Ranbir:-  Thank god.

Kartik:- what thank god Ranbir you had made the situation worse . We can say them that my wife cannot come here then also you said what nonsense to papa. We don't know the lady don't her husband. If husband know about this then what will happen.

Ranbir:-  Sorry boss  I was very tension and I said anything.

Prachi was shock after seeing her father like this. And Kartik and Ranbir was stress too .

Recaps:- Pragya come to the hospital for meeting her daughter Tina. She meet Kartik .

Abhi say him about what happened in his life and who he is here. That Pragya take revenge from him.

Author note:-

Hey guys what you gusse about up coming part.

This is a FF of yrkkh and kkb. So kaira and abhigya story .