「 嵐 」

"Make sure you observe her well, she can be useful to us in the near future" A guy said while talking to his servant.

He nods and walked away.

The guy smile "You're really interesting aren't you (Y/n)?"

「 嵐 」

"Aiko, My dearest sister. let's go at the mall to buy something" You pleaded while following her around the school corridors. Luckily Aiko's ' girlfriend ' was busy so you had Aiko all day.

"Alright fine i'll come stop bothering me" She sigh massaging her temples, you smile and hug her tight that she can't barely breath "Thank you! I swear you're the best twin sister i could ever ask for!" You said hugging her.

She struggle to let you her go but neverthless, because of her softness she feels towards you she hug you back. Which cause you to smile more because of her softness towards you.

She had to admit it. Her weakness was her sweet little devil twin sister which is you.

If anything bad happend to you, she'll definitaly kill whoever did that to you.

At her darkest time, there will be the light to approuch her and comfort her- and that's you. Staying by her side, will be their by her side. You were her light, her peices to her lost ones, her lost part of the puzzle, and most importanly you were her big twin sister.

Please be at her side and don't ever leave her.

「 嵐 」

Aiko told Ume that she'll be hanging out with you and to your surprise she agreed saying.

"It's fine sweetheart, hanging out with your twin sister is the cutest thing about you!"

You two walked out of the school to continue your way to the mall to buy new manga- and maybe clothes.

You look back to search for someone but there's no one.

"You ok?"

"Yep! let's go"

You walk away with Aiko following behind you.

You swear that someone was spying on you- or worst might be a weird ass stalker that will follow every step you make.

Whoever that was, just wish that it's not the guy you bump into a few days ago.

While Aiko also feel the same, she's sure that someone was following them.

She'll just do anything to prevent that guy to follow you any longer.

Will walk anywhere to lost sight of you two and that's it your safe.

Whoever that guy was following you, that guy would be dead.

But they say dont judge a book by it's cover.

And she doesn't care about that.

「 嵐 」

Entering at the mall, the cold air greeted the both of you as you continue your way to the bookstore

"Maybe it's he-"

"Here"

Aiko beat you to it as you two walk to the other side of the mall that was definitaly not the place where the bookstore is.

The guy continue to follow you both trying to hide his presence but looks like it failed.

Your twin sister definitaly had 6 senses he thought to himself.