"What training?" I questioned, not knowing what she was talking about. Ashido stared at me for a moment before letting out some laughter.

"Come on, don't you remember when you said you trained with Iida. How could you forget about your intimate moment with him?" she teased, the suggestiveness of it making my face heat up a little. Hagakure noticed this, bumping me with her hip to catch my attention.

"Hey, (L/n). Do you have someone that you like?" the invisible girl asked, not caring about the embarrassing nature of her question. Not wanting to excite the two, I took a moment to calm down before answering.

"No, I don't," I said bluntly, not wanting them to get the wrong idea. Telling them that I had hugged Iida was a bad idea, Ashido and Hagakure were the type to be obsessed with other people's romance. I had nothing going on with anyone, I just didn't want the pair to fabricate something with someone I just considered a friend. The pink and invisible girls continued to pester me as I entered the classroom, all eyes moving to us as we walked through the door. Ashido's constant questions were loud and drew a lot of attention, it quickly subsiding once we'd completely entered the classroom. Releasing her legs from my grasp, the pink-skinned girl slipped off my back and skipped towards Hagakure.

"Good morning," a voice called from behind me. Quickly turning around, I was met with the sight of Yaoyorozu. She smiled cutely up at me, looking happy to see me. The way she eyed me so happily brought heat to my cheeks.

"Uh, good morning," I answered, earning a giggle from the intelligent girl. There was a moment of silence between us, Ashido's questions stopping momentarily as she began talking to Hagakure. I wanted to say more to Momo, enjoying her company.

"Did you get home alright yesterday?" I asked, remembering that we'd seen each other last night when we'd all hung out at the mall. I noticed how her face heated up a little, her head nodding as her gaze lowered to the floor.

"Yeah, I got home fine," she replied quietly. My attention was quickly snatched away as Tsu approached us, offering one of her cute closed-eyed smiles.

"Are you guys ready for the sports festival?" she asked, her gaze shifting between myself and Yaoyorozu. Momo nodded her head, tucking a piece of loose hair behind her ear as she thought. She opened her mouth to speak but was immediately cut off by Mina jumping in.

"Everyone's acting like they aren't bothered but I think it's gonna be really hard," she whined, looking a little panicked.

"Who knows, maybe (L/n) will win," Hagakure suggested, shifting everyone's attention to me. Uraraka suddenly entered the classroom, skipping over to join in the conversation.

"Sure, your quirk is strong, but you'll have to beat me first," she announced, sounding fired up. Hearing her challenge, I couldn't help but laugh. Reaching over, I gently flicked her forehead to tease her.

"You sure? You better hope they don't put us together in a one on one," I smirked, enjoying the flustered look on the pink-cheeked girl. Jirou spotted the group of us as soon as she entered, walking over to join in. Uraraka saw her immediately, turning her body to point a finger at her.

"Who would win in a fight? Me or (L/n)?" she asked in a serious tone. Not expecting to be asked anything that sounded so heavy, Jirou panicked. Her gaze shifted between us, not wanting to give an answer.

"I don't know what to say... Um, maybe (L/n)," she said quietly, not wanting to hurt the girl with the gravity quirk's feelings with her answer. Hearing what she had said, I offered a smile.

"Thanks, Jirou." Seeing that I was paying attention to her, her face heated up a little. Uraraka huffed quietly, folding her arms across her chest.