2

I went to Alaysja's place. Her mom and dad were not home for the night. They went out so it was just me and Alaysja at the house. We were watching TV. I had glanced over at her. She was laying on her stomach just like I was but she had her head resting on her hand but she wasn't watching TV. She was looking down. Alaysja is my best friend and I could tell she was bothered by something.

"Whatchu thinkin bout?" I spoke. She looked at me and shook her head indicating she was fine.

"Lay Lay what's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing" she lied

" I can tell something is bothering you" I said but she didn't say anything. I sat up.

"Sit up Lay" I said. She sat up, facing me.

"What's wrong?" I questioned. She sighed.

" I seen that same girl that was talking to you this morning talking to you at the end of the day" she began

" Okay I understand that you don't want me to replace you which I won't but I feel like there's something you're not telling me" I admitted

"There's nothing that you don't know, Y/n" she said in a convincing tone

"I don't hide anything from you and you know that" she assured me

"Okay but if there's something that's going on or something that I don't know about or anything like that just tell me okay" I said

"There's nothing going on though" she says

"Okay" I understood that I might be overthinking.
•••
"We should take a bath" Alaysja suggested. I agreed and she went to the bathroom and ran some water.

"Let's put bubbles in it" I said. She agreed. I then put bubble bath in the water. We decided to get in while the water was still running. The bubbles were rising more and more.

"How much did you put?" Alaysja questioned

"Not a lot" I answered. The bubbles were getting higher and higher.

"Oh my god I can't see you" Alaysja laughed. The bubbles were basically tryna eat us. We laughed as we tried to narrow down the bubbles. We were finally able to see each other again.  We laughed about it.
•••
We got out and dried ourselves off and put on some new pajamas.

" hey babes.......what did that girl say to you at the end of the day?" Alaysja spoke

"She asked me what my name was and we exchanged snaps. Why does it bother you so much LayLay?" I responded

"It doesn't bother me" she says

"Okay" I said not believing her. She's been acting really strange for the past few months but I don't know how to approach the situation.