She kept responding with a nod. After enjoying her steak, she switched to her soup.

"Roger that sir. Other instructions?" Y/n asked for more, she felt like it was missing something.

"Yeah about you. Don't talk to them, i'll handle it. Stay beside me i'll be a good dog in exchange." He pointed out. Wiping the side of his lips

"I know. Famous people, and some of them might be a delinquent." She pointed out. blowing the hot soup.

Hanma then realized something, and gestured a pointed finger as an agreement to what she said.

"Right right, Don't talk to the Haitani's specifically. The both of them is a bigger trouble than me anyway." He nodded and opened his phone.

Swipping for a minute before showing the said Haitani, Two men few years older than her popped up.

Pointing his finger to the man on the right, "Thats Ran Haitani, the older brother. The other one is Rindou Haitani. Its either you get shot or fucked up. So stay put." He explained then removed his phone on the table.

"What if i want to go home? or if i got bored." She asked, removing her crossed legs.

"I'd do it. Just give me 10 minutes to wrap things up." He answered, pouring the wine over his glass.

Y/n smiled. She just have to stay put.

"Look. I don't wanna get you on trouble. I'm not obsessed over your body, But you could say that. I'm just obsessed over the fact that you have to make it out alive." He assured her once again. Sipping his wine.

"Psh. I know okay? You have to attend it. And i'll stay put. It's only for one night." She agreed and also filled her glass with wine.

"Good girl." He said. Loosing his necktie to breathe.

Shivering towards to what he had just said. She rubbed her thighs together. Sipping her wine not looking at him.

"And after this. I might get a call from the company, so you're free to rumble down." Adding up another word before pouring another shot.

She just kept nodding. Resting her chin to her palm. Biting her lips towards to what he said earlier.

That was hot of him. She thought.

She cleared her throat. And finished their time eating as they chatted.

Hanma left her wondering around since he had already excused himself to his office.

Exploring the yacht, carrying the wine bottle. Tipsy dipsy walking around. As the wind only talked to her.

It was cold outside. So she decided to find hanma. Opening every door in each room.

Until she found him at the third door. Slowly opening the door. He sat on the office chair. Facing the wall.

Legs crossed, leaned back as he talked deeply to someone on the phone. Right hand on his phone, the left one stayed on the handle.