1

A/n
Iphones, ipods , and macbooks exist in this book but im renaming them as wizpods, wizphones, and wizbooks.

It was 7:33 in the slytherin 6 and 7th year girls dorms and half of the girls were already at breakfast or snogging their boyfriends in a broom closet

Everybody was in the great hall except for 3 specific slyherin girls.

Bellatrix Black.

Narcissa Black.

And Despina Greengrass.

Those 3 girls were always late class or breakfast it became a routine but today was special for some reason but they did not know why? atleast not yet.

"OH SHIT!"Narcissa Yelled."W-what the hell is happening."Belltrix said."WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE YOU DUMB BITCH!"Narcissa yelled

Since Despina had not waken up yet Bellatrix decided to start throwing pillows at her.

"WAKE.THE.FUCK.UP!"Bella said."Holy fuckin salazar I'm up I'm up."Despina said tiredly while Bella cackled.

"Hey Cissy turn on the wizpod I wanna listen to muisc while i get ready."Bella said."Yeah me too, me too."Despina said.

Narcissa did as told turned it on and pretty woman by Roy Orbinson started to play.

"Oh no cissy we listen to this song all the time here let me."Bella said while changing the wizpod."Ahh here we go how about this one girls."Bella said with a grin.

(Play song now)

"Oh Yeah."Cissa and Spinny said as they started to dance around.
.

"Hey girls which headband should I wear today."Spinny said.

"The green one."They said.

"Last one to shower is a rotten egg."Bellatrix said."NOOOOO."Narcissa and Despina

"Guess I won't be showering today."Narcissa and Despina said gloomily."HAHAHAHA-UGHHH."Bellatrix cackled and wheezed

"Umm anyways soooo we ready to leave or what."Narcissa said."Yeah hold on."Despina said while picking up her cat Thackery Binx or just Binx.

"kk I'm ready."Despina said."OKAY LET'S GO ALREADY."Bellatrix shouted

"Comin Bella."Both Despina And Narcissa said while running out the coomon room dorm and in to the halls of hogwarts school witchcraft and wizardry.