Chapter 2

The apartment had 2 bedrooms, a decently large kitchen, a meeting room, and a library. Almost everything was great about it but me and Josie definitely had to do some redecorating. Me and Josie were still getting used to the apartment when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!" I scream in Josies direction to make it seem louder. As my hand touched the cold door knob I thought to myself, who could know we live here this early? I thought it would take a little longer for the word to spread. Pulling open the heavy walnut colored door, I saw the gorgeous man we saw in the lobby a few hours ago.

"Hi!" I blurted out without thinking of holding back my words that sounded like I was 4 years old.

"Hi, I'm Luke, I live next door. I saw you in the lobby and heard you were new so I picked up something for you. Just a little housewarming gift." I look down to see a basket of oranges, freshly baked bread, multiple smelly things for your house, and a few kitchen utensils.

"Wow, Thats so nice! Just what we needed," I said smiling up at him looking into his bright blue eyes.

"We?"

"Oh yeah my roommate, Josie!" I scream into the hallway.

"Coming!"

"We're here for a couple years going to collage," Josie shows up the second later wearing the normal gorgeous outfit she always wears around the house. Grey tights and a giant sweatshirt which this time read Berkeley University with the logo. Her hair was down messy natural curly hair which I had always been jealous over.

"Josie this is one of our neighbors, Luke."

"Hi," Is all she needed to say to get him drooling over her. She said it in that sweet flirty way that made all guys fall to their knees.

"I better go, my friend will be here any minute," We both exchanged smiles then he started walking to his apartment.

I shut the door behind him and Josie immediately pulled me into her room.

"Ok I can't live like this, come on we have to go get started. We need jobs, decorations, food, and clothes!" She said pulling things out of her suitcase looking for something to wear. "Well what are you waiting for?! Go get ready!" I hurried to my room and changed into a cream lace shirt, a brown leather jacket, dark jeans, and a multicolor scarf. My shoes were brown leather and lace combat boots that just made the outfit.

Hope you liked Chapter 2! Sorry these chapters are really short I'll try to make the next one longer :) Comment, Like, Share so I know to keep writing. The pic is exactly what I picture Emma (The main girl as).