"so he actually likes y/n since then?" mina asked and tilted her head.

you shook your head. "that can't be right."

"if he didn't like you he would've stepped on your shoes purposely." uraraka said and that made you think.

you sighed. "this is giving me a headache. i just need to think of how i'll introduce monoma to my strict ass dad." you rolled over on your stomach to hide your face.

"didn't your dad say something about 'i don't want you to have a boyfriend behind my back'." mina says as she imitates your father's voice.

"yeah, so?" you said, feeling your energy drain.

"so maybe it's fine for your dad if someone courts you, as long as he knows." momo finished what mina was about to say.

you sat up straight, processing what the two girls said.

"you're getting a point there." you said while slowly nodding.

"we should head to that fastfood now. kirishima just texted me that bakugo's getting impatient." mina said and all of you nodded.

today was the joint celebration with 1-b, a celebration for passing the joint exam. which meant you were going to see monoma again.

you and the girls left your house and went to the bus stop to head where the 1-a boys were waiting.

monomin>:(💘
we're at (fastfood).

you
we're still
in the bus

give us
5 mins

monomin>:(💘
sure thing.

"WHAT'S THOSE EXTRAS TAKING SO LONG?" bakugo yells. kirishima and kaminari were calming him down since a few pairs of eyes were already staring at their table.

"they'll arrive in about 5 minutes." monoma calmly informed bakugo.

"AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?"

"because y/n texted me." monoma retorts. "tch!" bakugo slumps on his seat, shaking his leg up and down.

"you're probably just using y/n to get back at us anyway." bakugo mumbles, which didn't go unheard by monoma.

monoma's face morphed in frustration as he glared at bakugo. "i wouldn't dare to speak ill of y/n." monoma says, still able to maintain the calmness in his voice despite having an irritated face.

"guys, we shouldn't fight, we're here because we're celebrating! not fighting." kirishima says and tetsutetsu agrees, attempting to also calm monoma.

"sorry we're late!"

the 1-a boys and the rest of 1-b turned to look at the door.

"BOW DOWN AND APOLOGIZE!" bakugo yells. "let's just proceed with our plans for today." kirishima said and all of you nodded, except for an angry bakugo.

all of you decided to eat first while occupying 4 tables and each table was good for 10 people. iida suggested that in each table, there'll be 5 from 1-a and another 5 from 1-b to sit.

you almost felt left out since 1-a had 21 students but monoma invited you to sit beside him. he went out of his way to borrow a chair from another table so you could sit on it.

"thank you, monoma." you said with a grin as you sat beside him.

on the table with you was monoma, shiozaki, rin, shishida, and awase from 1-b. the other five from 1-a were hagakure, aoyama, ojiro, kirishima, and mina.

shiozaki and ojiro volunteered to take the orders at your table and have already left to the counter.

mina noticed how monoma informed ojiro what your order would be without even needing to ask you about it.

that's because he already knew what you would order.

"thanks." you said and smiled. "no problem at all." he replied with a soft tone.

"tell me why we're stuck with a couple again?" mina whines and kirishima laughs.

your eyes widened at what mina said and you awkwardly laughed as you looked away from monoma.

"well, we're not yet a couple." monoma chimes in with a smirk.

there was a series of 'ooh' and teasing. of course, the teasing came from mina and you could've seen how flustered you were.

 of course, the teasing came from mina and you could've seen how flustered you were